Official Turisas Webshop [NEW WEBSTORE]

Oi Sasquatch, quiet in the cheap seats!

OK then how about a petite and tall range :D
Just kidding
Beanies? with horns :) because everyone wants their head as warm as a vikings

that came out wrong, but nevermind :p

^ But it would be a Turisas themed ski trip, so that's okay.

girlies that don't get 2 sizes smaller after they've been in the washing machine:mad:

Skin tight fitting band shirts ftw! All my band shirts are "small" or "youth large" and they're still way baggy on me. :mad:

Admittedly, I am more of a fan of band singlets than shirts these days...in fact, anything that's a band top but isn't actually a SHIRT is awesome. Because every band has shirts. But not every band has an oriental girls shirt, or a halter top, etc etc...get creative!

Turisas fur boot covers. Oh my yes.

But srsly, a jacket would be cool. Not like an ordinary pull over/zip up hoodie, but something like what CoB have.

Children_Of_Bodom_Needled_Takki.jpg

Or maybe jeans/shorts?

Children_Of_Bodom_Hate_Crew_Farkut.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_Vintage_Logo_Shorts.jpg

Then there are things like shot glasses, pint glasses, bar stools, hip flasks, bar runners, coasters, keyrings, bathrobes, underwear [;)], children and baby wear, stickers, posters, cloth posters, dog tags, watches, bottle openers, bandannas, etc etc...there's a whole world of merchandising out there!

Maybe some sexy little outfits for us pole dancing Turisas wenches... :lol:

Sampy Arctica™;7561926 said:
Admittedly, I am more of a fan of band singlets than shirts these days...in fact, anything that's a band top but isn't actually a SHIRT is awesome. Because every band has shirts. But not every band has an oriental girls shirt, or a halter top, etc etc...get creative!
Maybe some sexy little outfits for us pole dancing Turisas wenches... :lol:

i definately agree with more girls merch! Seems like for every one girls design, bands have four different mens designs. halter necks, strappy tops, hoody's in sizes that girls can wear without looking like they're wearig tents! Seriously, girls are small, but still require hoody's!

as for pole dancing outfits... Turisas branded hot pants!!! :D

I am definetely in for the shorts, since I love wearing those (even have the displayed pair of CoB XD) :D

Other ideas:
- sort of a huge sticker for the back of the car
- gloves with the logo/some band-related print
- a belt with a bucket with the turisas-font
- (might sound stupid but...) a calendar ?

Those ideas are great!! Especially the calender idea! Having a Turisas calender next to my GN'R calender would be just HEAVEN! :oops:

How about a Turisas thong? Or am I going too far? You can get other band-themed thongs, so why not Turisas? :heh:

How about a Turisas thong? Or am I going too far? You can get other band-themed thongs, so why not Turisas? :heh:

I haven't been able to take band thongs seriously since I got dragged to an INME gig, only to find they had thongs with the band name on...:lol:

Naturally I had to buy one for the comedy value :p

Oh please not XD
I see already bra´s with two bloody-red hands printed on each boob-side and inbetween written "One more" or so :Smokin::lol:

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm listening to that song right now, too.

i definately agree with more girls merch! Seems like for every one girls design, bands have four different mens designs. halter necks, strappy tops, hoody's in sizes that girls can wear without looking like they're wearig tents! Seriously, girls are small, but still require hoody's!

as for pole dancing outfits... Turisas branded hot pants!!! :D

Yes. Yes, yes, yes.

Branching away from actual clothing, material flags would also be great.

Oh please not XD
I see already bra´s with two bloody-red hands printed on each boob-side and inbetween written "One more" or so :Smokin::lol:

:lol: :oops:

But seriously...the bra is a good example of a product that is differentiated from other bands' merchandising but still has mass appeal. If we can find something original, who knows, we may just pay off Turisas' advance from Century Media! :lol:

I hope I didnt give anyone, whose job is to decide on the merch, an idea when it comes to the bra-things :S *starts praying*

@Sampy Arctica
i like the flag-idea quite much :D

^ I agree (about the flag, not the bras, being a girl myself I would honestly love Turisas-themed bras:D)
Especially if you could get one for each of the band members, with a big picture of them on. My Marilyn Manson flag is like that and it's brilliant when it's stuck and stays on my ceiling wall above my bed :D