Official Turisas Webshop [NEW WEBSTORE]

yup colored like those are great, but well it depends of person i like image on a black background of course it depends of the image, it has to have more than one colour at least!

Turisas bra XD ...make a gift package includin a tong. Boys can buy for their gf

Sampy Arctica™;7580620 said:
I like the completely coloured ones though, rather than the image on a black background.

How about?:

promo_2007_Warlord.jpg

I was thinking a picture of the Turisas gang at the hall of Jarisleif, somewhat as a parody of the Last Supper painting, only much more boisterous.

:zzz:^ That would be nice :D. I used to think that the song 'In the Court Of Jarisleif' was about a court, of the GUILTY/NOT GUILTY sort. I think I'm wrong =S :Spin:

I saw a Turisas baggy top in Hellraiser (Wakefield) today.
The Varangian way type.
I don't think it was official though :/ but then it could of been.
I don't know if that's relelvant or not :D

:zzz:^ That would be nice :D. I used to think that the song 'In the Court Of Jarisleif' was about a court, of the GUILTY/NOT GUILTY sort. I think I'm wrong =S :Spin:

you may now send me to a mental-clinic. When I read that I immediately thought of handcuffs where thet song-title was printed/graved on/in XD

I have a question for anyone who has a Medium size Varangian Way shirt or longsleeve:

Could you please tell me what the measurements of this shirt are from top to bottom and across the chest? (in centimeters) If it's a longsleeve, what's the length of sleeve?
I've heard that shirts' sizes are smaller in Europe than in US, and since I live in US I want to make sure it would fit ok before I place an order for it.

Thanks in advance for your time!

I have a question for anyone who has a Medium size Varangian Way shirt or longsleeve:

Could you please tell me what the measurements of this shirt are from top to bottom and across the chest? (in centimeters) If it's a longsleeve, what's the length of sleeve?
I've heard that shirts' sizes are smaller in Europe than in US, and since I live in US I want to make sure it would fit ok before I place an order for it.

Thanks in advance for your time!

http://www.backstreet-merch.com/bands/trss/help.asp#faq05

Nothing about sleeve lengths though, sorry!

Yeah the Charge one does look pretty cool plus I do need a new hoodie...

Time for a another spending spree I think ^_^

The Charge one is isn't it? Or do you want the V&TD one?

I think I'm gonna order the new Logo shirt, the Rasputin shirt and the Charge hoodie at some point =D

VTD rather, because the other one is a bit too colourful for my taste somehow :S