Official Unholy Alliance Europe Dates

Saw the show in Helsinki on Sunday. The sounds were great, at least in the spot I was located, as the bass was really loud and you could hardly hear the keys. Not that I didn't like Janne's work but it was interesting to hear Bodom sound a bit different. The disadvantage of always playing perfectly is always sounding the same.
I think Alexi & Janne kissing thing was unnecessary but I loved the show anyway. In Flames were absolutely great again but Slayer made me yawn.

alexi_oslo_blink.jpg

magnus_roope_blink.jpg

after the oslo show...

sorry but they were dissapointing yesterday :cry:

i like the pics....although judging from the first one, it looks like alexi maybe going bald soon. his hair just looks, so thin and he kinda has a receeding hair-line. haha, just an observation.

and roope looks like he's about to puke :lol:

actually he did... he was in very hury and when i started taking the pic he turned around doing the horn while he kinda walked, but was posing for the cam... the fucking cellphone came used ages so he's turning around when the picture was shot...

haha and roope was pretty drunk yeah ;)

Was a fucking awsome show in Oslo yesterday. My neck hurts sooo much right now >< right after thin eyes bleed played me and two friends went over to the side and talked with the vocalist :D was pretty cool.. but now I'm off for bed to get some rest.. laters =)

ello n00b here with a dilemma..going to the unholy alliance tour on sunday (19th oct)..CANT WAIT! well my mate might not be able to go due to family stuff so..i'm gonna be on my own :erk: which i dont mind about but its boring :Smug: ..so is there any meet up happening or something?..wouldn't mind little old me tagging along? i'll be at the venue from 10 in the morning onwards in jagermeister tshirt, blue jeans and a navy hoodie.

yuho_O

EDIT: found someone to go with..woo..but i'm still up for meeting people here..so anyone going on sunday?

I was there last night...it was pretty good...all tho the sound was ghey :S to mutch bass and drumms i dident hear the guitars almost :erk:

anyway In Flames owned the place...

LOL yeah, the only songs I was headbanging to was Raining Blood and South of Heaven, my head and neck hurted to much to headbang in Angel of Death :p
and the dude next to us offered us some pot lol!

LOL yeah, the only songs I was headbanging to was Raining Blood and South of Heaven, my head and neck hurted to much to headbang in Angel of Death :p
and the dude next to us offered us some pot lol!

LoL...sounds like a blast...you were in the pit i guess?

-[chop]-;5590002 said:
LoL...sounds like a blast...you were in the pit i guess?

nah we sat and headbanged LOL! , but we were thinking of storming the shit and just run in to the pit but then we didnt want to get kicked out so we just sat and headbanged and smoked some fags..really nice.

okok...we sat as well...but from a really high posistion...and one of the fucking speakers blocked the view of Janne :mad: that sucked!!! next time im going down to the floor :D

-[chop]-;5590033 said:
okok...we sat as well...but from a really high posistion...and one of the fucking speakers blocked the view of Janne :mad: that sucked!!! next time im going down to the floor :D

haha okey, we sat in the middle high up, Saw everything but Alexi cus he is so god damn tiny :p

Yeah the floor next time!