Official Unholy Alliance Europe Dates

eltonm17 said:
NEC Birmingham: Children of Bodom were amazing!!! There's nothing more to say.

agree 100%
In Flames were amazing too, but Slayer were kinda boring...
the best part tho, is that i got alexi's guitar pick :D

Arsham said:
agree 100%
the best part tho, is that i got alexi's guitar pick :D
Lucky
i'm seeing them tomorow night in the MEN - Manchester - England :lol:
if anyone knows how to get to the tourbus there then please tell me cuz i wanna meet Alexi and the crew :p
i ordered my tickets late though so ive got stupid seated.... i need to sneak downstairs to standin someohow :erk::lol:

I went to the Birmingham show yesterday. Children of Bodom were amazing. Thought the atmosphere in my area was bit boring though, especially for In Flames. I was at the left of the stage near the front, right under the speakers! Anyone else go?
GhostOfBodom said:
I also remember them playing Follow The Reaper aswell???
CoB definately played Follow the Reaper at the Birmingham show. I got video proof...

Arsham said:
agree 100%
Quoted for truth.
Bastard about the pick but Alexi signed my ticket so I was happy :p

tomglover1 said:
I went to the Birmingham show yesterday. Children of Bodom were amazing. Thought the crowd in my area was very boring though. I was at the left of the stage near the front, right under the speakers! Anyone else go? CoB definately played Follow the Reaper at the Birmingham show. I got video proof...

I went to the Cardiff show. The atmosphere there was amazing. I was right at the front for Thine Eyes Bleed, most of Bodom but i went out near the end to look after my tiny little girlfriend who was feeling faint and all of In Flames.
Welcome to the forums BTW :wave:

Reactions: eternal alchemist
tomglover1 said:
I went to the Birmingham show yesterday. Children of Bodom were amazing. Thought the atmosphere in my area was bit boring though, especially for In Flames. I was at the left of the stage near the front, right under the speakers! Anyone else go? CoB definately played Follow the Reaper at the Birmingham show. I got video proof...
Me too!! Btw slayer were too load don't you think? Luckily for that I was in the tiered seating at that point block 4, I got an are you dead yet and an unholy alliance tour shirt, but chaos ridden years sold out! Apparently if you paid £50 you could go backstage and talk to the band members

GhostOfBodom said:
Quoted for truth.
Bastard about the pick but Alexi signed my ticket so I was happy :p

I went to the Cardiff show. The atmosphere there was amazing. I was right at the front for Thine Eyes Bleed, most of Bodom but i went out near the end to look after my tiny little girlfriend who was feeling faint and all of In Flames.
Welcome to the forums BTW :wave:

how did you meet the band? i wanted to meet them but also didnt want to lose my place :p i was almost at the front...
oh, and they took the tickets from us at the NEC show...lol and i bought a tshirt and lost it :p

tomglover1 said:
I went to the Birmingham show yesterday. Children of Bodom were amazing. Thought the atmosphere in my area was bit boring though, especially for In Flames. I was at the left of the stage near the front, right under the speakers! Anyone else go? CoB definately played Follow the Reaper at the Birmingham show. I got video proof...

yea they DID play follow the reaper, it was their first song...

-Merrild- said:
Oh man I wish they play FTR at the STHLM gig...I have seen the song before but its so good damn good, I am kinda bored with all the songs they play..cus they always play them.

yea, when i look at the list of songs ppl put on this forum, they are always the same songs...
i wish they played more songs from FTR, like kissing the shadows, children of decadence, mask of sanity...but they dont play those anymore :(

Arsham said:
yea, when i look at the list of songs ppl put on this forum, they are always the same songs...
i wish they played more songs from FTR, like kissing the shadows, children of decadence, mask of sanity...but they dont play those anymore :(
Id love to hear them play those. dont see why they dont . shame.
I didnt think Slayer were too loud. Suppose my ears were fucked by then though lol. My neck still hurts real bad :headbang: great night

tomglover1 said:
Id love to hear them play those. dont see why they dont . shame.
I didnt think Slayer were too loud. Suppose my ears were fucked by then though lol. My neck still hurts real bad :headbang: great night

lol same here :p
my neck still hurting really bad lol cant move normally :p

I saw Children of Bodom at the manchester evening news academy last night, i cant talk or move my neck anymore haha :erk: they were amazing though, no other band got the crowd going as well (except slayer because there were much more people there when slayer came on)

Lamb of God were mind blowing too, very heavy and good, didn't miss a note.

Thine eyes bleed seemed good, but i wasn't keen on the guitar solo's

i really wish CoB had a longer setlist, like take in flames' or somethin

In flames were ridiculously boring and long set list, everyone booed and threw stuff at them. they said they only had one song left and then played about 7 more. Then they played more. and more. :erk:

ye, in flames were kinda boring. thought some of their songs were good though. they didnt get the crown going much at birmingham either. i know ive just been to see them, but does anyone know when CoB are touring again?

I saw Children of Bodom at the manchester evening news academy last night, i cant talk or move my neck anymore haha :erk: they were amazing though, no other band got the crowd going as well (except slayer because there were much more people there when slayer came on)

Lamb of God were mind blowing too, very heavy and good, didn't miss a note.

Thine eyes bleed seemed good, but i wasn't keen on the guitar solo's

i really wish CoB had a longer setlist, like take in flames' or somethin

In flames were ridiculously boring and long set list, everyone booed and threw stuff at them. they said they only had one song left and then played about 7 more. Then they played more. and more. :erk:

i was there too.. do you have a tracklist of songs played by CoB?
i could only remember:

1) downfall
2) hate me

cheers..

how dare ppl throw stuff at In Flames?
imo, CoB want as good as In Flames at the NEC show, In Flames just kicked everyones ass...
maybe In Flames was too much for the Manchester crowd to handle...