Resin
Behind Space
Take This Life
Only for the Weak
Come Clarity
The Quiet Place
My Sweet Shadow

Edit: Crawl through knives

Hope this isn't true because it sucks big time and its way too short. No Touch of red, no Systen, no clayman, no episode 666:mad:

Yesterday I was at Unholy Alliance in Winterthur and it kicked so much ass. The first to bands were shit, but Bodom, InFlames and Slayer were amazing. Especially Bodom who blow the fuckin crowd away. It was the 5th time seeing Bodom and they were never as good as yesterday.

Here are the correct Setlists from yesterday:

Bodom:
- Silent Night, Bodom Night
- Needled 24/7
- Living Dead Beat
- Sixpounder
- Angels dont kill
- In your face
- Hate Me!
- Downfall

InFlames:

- Pinball Map
- Leeches
- Cloud Connected
- Trigger
- Behind Space
- Resin
- Only For The Weak
- Graveland
- Come Clarity
- The Quiet Place
- Take This Life
- My Sweet Shadow

Slayer I cant really remember everything. But the opened with Disciple and War Ensemble. They played Cult and Eyes of the insane from the new album. Also in the set was Dead Skin Mask, Die by the sword, Born of Fire, Mandatory Suicide and the last 3 songs were Raining Blood, South of Heaven and Angel of Death

I was at the show in Milan Sunday evening, and ohmygod, you'll never believe what had happened... Alexi was playing a solo in living dead beat when everithing went dead!!!!:OMG:
I haven't exactly understood what had happened, when they came back on stage after the problem was solved Alexi said that the sound guy fucked up something and that we should kick the shit out of him...:mad: God they were so pissed, even because the same thing had also happened with the lamb of god, that had played before them!
By the way, they were just awesome as ever!!!!:headbang:

They have been in spain (in Barcelona) last january, and if they aren't touring there now with the unholy alliance I think that you have to wait the next european tour...

Hi, I need help from some of your that have been to the unholy alliance tour. I am from Denmark and want to travel to Sweden to the tour. But I need to know how long time it takes! If it starts at 18:30, - when will it end?? We have possibillity to take a train home at 23:30, but it would be stupid if we had to go in the middle of Children of Bodom, right? So please help me, how long time does the unholy alliance tour take??

Children are the first on stage after the lamb of god, in milan they started about 19:00 or so and ended 45 minutes later... But I won't miss the In Flames performance, and the Slayer live are phenomenal!

Igraine said:
Children are the first on stage after the lamb of god, in milan they started about 19:00 or so and ended 45 minutes later... But I won't miss the In Flames performance, and the Slayer live are phenomenal!

Thank you for your answer. How long time did it all take? Where there big breaks between the different bands? Do you think we can take the train home at 23:30, if the concert starts at 18:30, without missing anything?? I don't know because I have never been to a concert with 5 bands, - except Giants of Rock in Denmark 2005, and it took many hours. :)

Well, I seriously doubt that you can see everything and leave at half past 11... You will probably have to leave in the middle of the slayer's performance and that's a pity because they're great and they're the history of metal. In Italy the concert started at half past five- a quarter to six and ended at half past eleven- a quarter to midnight. The breaks between the bads are from 20 to 30 minutes, it depends of how good their roadies are:)
Enjoy the show and do a little pogo also for the ones that won't be there!

Yeah it really is a pain if you're still in school and your parents are complete dicks. I'm going to the Birmingham NEC November 1st concert. I figured that each band would be spread throughout hour long intervals, assuming it started at 6:00pm and ended at 11:00pm. However from the website I was only given the starting time, and have to make a rough estimate as to when it will end. Relating to a few of you guys' experiences, it ends after 11:30pm, which means I'm officially screwed.

I'm also heading to the Cardiff show tomorrow night.

Will be my first time seeing Children Of Bodom, Lamb Of God and Thine Eyes Bleed and my second time seeing Slayer and In Flames.

If C.O.B. open with Silent Night, Bodom Night I will fill my pants as it is the most truly awesome Bodom song ever.

TheSeldomlaid said:
Meh :( I hope that setlist you posted further up goes for the Oslo show, at least it has Artifacts on it.

I was thinking the same thing about Artifacts. That is an awesome song but if that was the only decent song I think it would be better to do something else during the set. That is complete shit.

In what order have the bands been playing on the European tour?

Has it been

1. Thine Eyes Bleed
2. Lamb Of God
3. Children Of Bodom
4. In Flames
5. Slayer

cant fuckin wait..just two more days :D
gonna kick ass

J.M said:
heading off to Cardiff tomorrow for the first of the UK dates :headbang:

you luckyt bastard :p
oh well, im gonne be at the second one