Official wrestling thread (for fans only)

I don't think the Vickie Guerrero thing is insulting to the fans, it should be insulting to Vickie's kids, the Guererro Family and Eddie's friends and family who are involved in the storyline, like Chavo. It should be disgusting to the fans, and I think it is, but the fans aren't the ones who aren't getting slapped across the face and their honor and integrity insulted. It also sucks that great entertainers like Edge are being pulled into this crap storyline.

I just need to know why Vickie is doing this, because it isn't entertaining, it's revolting. Is she filling out the rest of Eddie's contract? Did she really have feelings for Eddie? Is this what she thinks Eddie would want?

Also what makes me mad is that I don't watch Smackdown, but UPN is the only channel w/ WWE Programming that I actually get in HD.

Also, after attending Wrestlemania XXIV in Orlando, FL with my sister, I'm happy (well, my wallet isn't) to announce that plans are already being laid for me to attend Wrestlemania XXV in Houston, TX with my friends!

I won't go out fo the Philly/NY area for concerts or other events, but if it's Wrestlemania, I'm there... apparently... this wasn't exactly my idea.

She's probably doing it because it's likely that Eddie was the breadwinner in that family and this is the only way she can make some of that money she's accustomed to now that he's gone. :(

Troggy: Lucky you, I wish Smackdown! was still on UPN in my area. :( But no, they had to make CW a cable channel here and I'd rather sit and listen to one of Orton's speeches than get cable. :rolleyes:

How about we just force you to listen to Jillian Hall sing? That is more of a punishment.

Speaking of themes...my favorite ones right now are:

Mr. Kennedy-Turn Up the Trouble as performed by Airbourne

CM Punk-This Fire Burns as performed by Killswitch Engage

Edge-Metalingus by Alter Bridge

John Morrison's theme....I think it's called "This Ain't no Make Believe"

The generic guitar music London and Kendrick come out to

Finlay's theme "Lambeg"

I dunno... Jillian Hall with a gimmick that they should've killed off long ago or Randy Orton, who should've been killed off long ago... tough choice.

Here are the results of JUDGEMENT DAY AS IT HAPPENS!

1) Cena d. JBL - JBL dominates match. Cena beats JBL via FU
2)Miz/Morrison d. Kane/CM Punk - M/M retains WWE Tag straps
3) Shawn Michaels d. Chris Jericho - HBK pins Jericho. Jericho and HBK shake hands after match. Later, Batista vows to hurt HBK because HBK faked his injury.
4) Micki James d. Melina and the Glamazon in a three-way dance. James pinned Melina via DDT. Glamazon held both James and Melina in a backbreaker at the same time.

MORE TO COME.

UPDATE:

Undertaker def. Edga via countout - Both men beat the hell out of each other. Taker throws Edge into the barricade to win match. GM Vicki Guerrero plays stupid GM trix, and declares World Title still vacant as win was not done via pin or DQ. Taker then tombstoned Edge with Vicki screaming nearby.

MVP is now speaking.

UPDATE:

MVP demands a "Top-ten" challenger. Matt Hardy comes out. MVP tells Matt to bring "his" US Title with him. Matt introduces brother Jeff Hardy.

Da Match:

Jeff Hardy Def. MVP

MVP works over Hardy. Hardy misses a swan dive. MVP comes back. gets knocked down. Hardy does a swan dive off the top rope, and pins MVP for the win.

They start talking about the WWE (RAW) Title. Steel cage match between Triple H and Randy Orton.

WWE (RAW) TITLE MATCH: Inside the 15 foot high steel cage.

TRIPLE H def. Randy Orton: Trips retains the WWE (RAW) Title.

Both men kill each other. Randy Orton brings chair into the ring. Nails Trips with it. Orton spends good amount of time trying to get out of rings. Orton was suspended in mid-air outside the cage by Trips headlock. Orton misses a clothesline. Trips drills Orton with steel chair, and ends match with a pedigree into same chair. Trips wins by pinfall.

Yay! And you won't have to deal with William Regal shutting off the lights because he was suspended for 60 days for violating the Wellness Policy... uh... I mean... "fired" when he lost to Kennedy!

Also, the Wrestlemania XXIV DVD came out yesterday, so of course I picked it up, and you can see the back of my head right when JBL comes out at the beginning! I'm glad I wore my red Phillies cap, or I might never have spotted me! Also, the ring looks about a mile away, it was actually much closer than it looks in the picture...

minimewwe.JPG

I would hope your sign somehow relates to the overall wrestling faliure that Randy Orton is, specifying in details all the reasons why he should not be employeed by WWE, including that Trogdor in NJ believes he's the worst competitor in WWE and would cheer anyone on the roster over him, even Mike Knox.

Or something wishing for Cena to violate the wellness policy, that'd work.

Orton does suck. Also, Regal will be out for 60 days for violating the Wellness policy. Personally, I think he will be out for longer than that....like permanently.

That's too bad; Regal is a great wrestler but unfortunately, it's more personality than skill in the WWE, which is why he is canned and overrated sh*t like John Cena stays on. :rolleyes:

No, because this is not his first offense. Darren Matthews (Regal) has been in rehab before. If this was 2006, it would probably be no biggie. However, Regal WAS named prominently in the Benoit report. Regal, FWIW, is probably done in the WWE. He will probably be joining Booker T and D'Lo Brown in TNA in the fall.