****** OGNEDAL - EDGE OF DARKNESS ****** (Thrash Metal)

complex

Jan 14, 2009
Hey fellow musicians!

It's been a long time since I visited this forum, but I finally found some time to work on my music again. I've finished (I think) a new song that I would really like your input on. Like most of my songs, this is yet another thrash-metal tune.

I've not really been active searching for a vocalist to collaborate with, but I think I really ought to.
So if anyone want to step up and think they can add a kickass vocal track to this song, please contact me.

There might be some changes in the arrangement to make room for a proper guitar solo. If anyone would like to add a solo, please feel free to ask me. That would be awesome!
As always, it's much appreciated if you got some suggestions to make the song better. Constructive criticism is extremely important if you want to develop as a musician, and I value that just as much as the good words! :)

Thank you!

The song is called "Edge Of Darkness" and can be found here:

www.soundclick.com/ognedal

I think people get turned off with the topic name*************CAPSLOCK MY MIX PLEASE********************
You will probably get more responses if you post normal thread names,

About the mix: Sounds pretty retro in a good way! The guitars lack to much mids for my liking but maybe that's what you're going for.

Thank you for listening!

Well i think you are right. Caps lock is an eyemagnet, but i don't think it serves the purpose.
I suppose it more annoying than usefull.

Sorry about that....

I guess it's kind of a retro sound yes. 80's thrash sound, just a little bit crispier.
The low mids are def. intentional! :)

Thanks again!