Oh, bacon. Is there anything you can't do?

I also regret not ordering a small order of fries instead of large hahahaha

But when the lady "YOU KNOW THAT A LOTTA FRIES RIGHT?" I pointed at David and said "we're sharing them" and after she sized him up for a moment she accepted our horrible mistake.

If that means eating meat once a year when David is here, cuz David is nice and comes to visit us ;)

I dunno... I didnt even know there was a name for it...
My doc asked me how often I eat meat, and when I told him, it averages between 2-4 times a month, (exclusing fish which I eat more often) he called me a Flexiteraian...
Blah, I hate labels. I just eat what I want when ever i want with no 'rules' ...
I guess I fit into this group though :/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexitarianism

Also my only other exception is ribs in Memphis, TN.

Also I really reallllllllly like the rice at Fuzzy's Tacos but I'm pretty sure they use chicken stock and I don't really want to ask.

OK, so I just read that. I'm a little surprised that people who are "cutting down on their meat" are regarded, somehow, as a threat to vegetarians and/or vegans. I don't get it. Why single out people who are headed your direction for derision and leave everyone else alone?

And in answer to the original question -- no. There is nothing bacon cannot do. I am convinced that if I eat enough, I will eventually become a superhero.

The only reason I eat sea critters is because they're just so darn cute.

And they give me aquatic powers*, LIKE AQUAMAN

*mercury poisoning.

And I hope I never have to say "pescetarian" again because it's a terrible word.

Eating fish is actually a step up through the food web for me, my meat splurging in recent years didn't really last all that long in the grand scheme of my foody lifetime.

Get back to yer bacon-talk ya bums.

edit: done editing now.