Oh, do I have a treat for you guys!!

EDIT - Ok, surprise is posted now!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are gonna LOVE this, but it might take a wee while so bear with me, but you guys will really like this - trust me!!
headbob.gif

[Nicko]Well, well, well boys and girls!! What 'ave we 'ere then? Ooh, you lucky, lucky things you are!![/Nicko]

Ok, enough of the crap Nicko impressions. I picked this up today (actually I got the woman to go get me one from the back of the shop cos they weren't out on the shelves yet!
loco.gif
). This is the Metal Hammer special Iron Maiden edition, scanned in full (apart from the gallery pages) for all the American and other non UK Maiden fans!!

ENJOY AND UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
headbob.gif

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0XNMJVYZVDS0V1D8CZLDB8EHYB

(Hope this works, this is a zip file of all the pages! All 118 or so of them!!)

Keyser Soze said:
in case the downloads on YouSendIt fill up.... I've uploaded the scans on my website... here's the directory...
http://www.themetalhall.com/MetalHammer

I started reading it last night and it's too awesome for words! :hotjump:

You wouldn't see something this good in a North American music magazine. I envy the UK and European metalheads, they get a lot of the coolest shit we don't. :cool:

I really like the intro by Trivium, they've got class. ;)

RR

Rottenrocker said:
I started reading it last night and it's too awesome for words! :hotjump:

You wouldn't see something this good in a North American music magazine. I envy the UK and European metalheads, they get a lot of the coolest shit we don't. :cool:

I really like the intro by Trivium, they've got class. ;)

RR

Metal Hammer and Classic Rock are awesome but Kerrang has totally gone down the tubes!!!

I liked the intro by Trivium too. I could really get into them if it wasn't for the "singing". When the guy does actually sing they sound awesome, but when he screams I just HAVE to turn it off. I can't stand shit like that!!
crap.gif

Metallicat180 said:
Metal Hammer and Classic Rock are awesome but Kerrang has totally gone down the tubes!!!

I liked the intro by Trivium too. I could really get into them if it wasn't for the "singing". When the guy does actually sing they sound awesome, but when he screams I just HAVE to turn it off. I can't stand shit like that!!
crap.gif

I guess I don't have a problem with that kind of singing. Some people dig it and some don't. No worries. In any case, they have a lot of talent and it will be interesting to see how they develop as a band in the coming years. :)

RR

Rottenrocker said:
I guess I don't have a problem with that kind of singing. Some people dig it and some don't. No worries. In any case, they have a lot of talent and it will be interesting to see how they develop as a band in the coming years. :)

RR

I don't mind screaming to a point - i.e I love Pantera and Korn but that kinda screaming just really grates on me. I have tried my hardest to like them but it's just not happening.

Metallicat180 said:
I don't mind screaming to a point - i.e I love Pantera and Korn but that kinda screaming just really grates on me. I have tried my hardest to like them but it's just not happening.

I understand. :) It's not for everybody and at least you gave them a shot. I always give a new band the benefit of a doubt before I make up my mind.

Thanks again for uploading this great piece of Maiden memorabilia! :worship:

RR