Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Boobs

Votes: 37 54.4%

• Total voters
Wings of a dream said:
TubGirl still left me :puke:
tubgirl.jpg

:confused:

i dont know what the tub thing is and im happy to keep it like that. :lol: i dont get why men like asses thoue Bah what is the big deal? a firned of mine once asked why all the girls have flat asses im all like well how would i know i dont look at em. but my point is WTF :lol: eh w/e

stormy said:
i dont know what the tub thing is and im happy to keep it like that. :lol: i dont get why men like asses thoue Bah what is the big deal? a firned of mine once asked why all the girls have flat asses im all like well how would i know i dont look at em. but my point is WTF :lol: eh w/e

I think the reason why guys like asses so much it that they really can't grab hold of their girl's boobs in public, but they can grab that ass as much as they like to. With that they would rather grab something nice and juicy not something boney. Thats just my imput^^

eva_dolly said:
I think the reason why guys like asses so much it that they really can't grab hold of their girl's boobs in public, but they can grab that ass as much as they like to. With that they would rather grab something nice and juicy not something boney. Thats just my imput^^

Alright so you can't "grab them" but you sure can "squeeze them" into you! :D