Question for the Guys!!!

not to take any decisions doesn't always mean to know what we want. but i can't see the aim of my own posts, now. :loco:

hi guys , i´m new around here and i´m from southamerica, so my latin lover answer is that all depends from the direction that the girl walkks to me.... if she comes to me walking right to my face...of course that my first interest is her face ( there´s nothing like a girl with light in her face)... if she pass from side to side I check her brest ... but my prefer side is when she walks away...nice legs and a nice ass...oh yeah
about the music that she listen... i don´t care...and about the nail painting.. i don´t think that any girl stands my smelly and hairy feets ,jajaja

it always amazed me how every language types out laughing differently...i mean..doesnt laughing on a whole sound similar? or do spanish people really say "JaJaJa" and Finnish people "kuieu keuiaue" or whatever i remember seeing? meh just thought id comment on it...cause im procrastinating studying for my finals

1) Neither, I just look at her as a whole.

2) It's not entirely necessary, but it can certainly help. My last girlfriend seemed to be more of a metalhead than I was, so I guess I was spoiled in that respect :)

3) Um, seems a little odd since men's feet don't look as good, but I'll try anything once.