Q&A Thread - Ask the band members a question!

What the hardest part in songwriting?

Arch said:
What the hardest part in songwriting?

I typically find the overall layout the most difficult, like figuring out what riff sounds good where, what drum beat/bass lines go with it, all that kind of stuff. Depends on the song too, the more complex the song and the more changes you have make getting everything into place all that much harder.

Hardest part for me, I would say convincing myself that it's good enough to use! Hahah, I usually make alot of stuff, but I have this thing where I expect so much more out of my songs that the songs I write don't seem to live up to it for me. But, occasionally I'm happy with the outcome :)

Host!le El!m!nated said:
OK i think you guys kick ass

but i was wondering if you have posted any guitar and/or drum tabs anywhere open to the public

No, we have not posted any tabs of any kind to the public, and we probably wont for some time now. However, it is possible someone else would tab out a song of ours, so you should still check tab sites periodically.

GuillotineDaniel said:
Hardest part for me, I would say convincing myself that it's good enough to use! Hahah, I usually make alot of stuff, but I have this thing where I expect so much more out of my songs that the songs I write don't seem to live up to it for me. But, occasionally I'm happy with the outcome :)

Yeah and you should hear some of the shit he comes up with. Fuckin great stuff, but I still have to convince him to use it. He's hard headed, thats for sure.

circus_brimstone said:
Why the subgenre shift from death (Demo 2004) to heavy/power metal (Demo 2005)?

We've always wanted to be a power/heavy metal band with clean vocals. However, at the time we could find nobody to do them, and wanted to get things going within the band, so we decided to just go with the growl vocals. As time went on we realized how much we wanted clean vocals, so we started searching harder and found Brian "Taz" Berta. The music has remained the same, we write in the same ways and everything, just now we fit clean vocals to the music instead of the growling.

Hey. I downloaded your demo off of your website and I think you guys rock. I was just wondering if there is any place where I can download the songs from your previous demo.

Currently, no. We are not at all happy with that one, and we pulled it from all our internet sites and such. The only people who have them now are the band, and anyone we sent one to previously. Don't worry, what you've heard on the new demos is certainly the best thing we've put out so far!