The Offical NicodemiX Q&A Thread

I edited some content to keep my ass from being sued by children. Don't worry, they'll be back.

Anyway, how was your day?

What if I showed up at your door with mead and said "Staying the weekend!" But with 30 others?

And then what if I just showed up?

COBSteele02 said:
Who would win in a fight to the death Darth Vader or Gandalf?

Gandalf would knock Vader flat on his ass.

you HAVE seen Gandalf fight and defeat the Balrog right? I mean... there's no fucking contest.

NoLordy Capone said:
What if I showed up at your door with mead and said "Staying the weekend!" But with 30 others?

And then what if I just showed up?

If you and 30 people showed up, I'd tell you to go to a hotel, I can't provide adequate liquor for that many people.

If just you: then let the drinking commence!

I damn the fact you're in Canada, or I'd take you up on that offer. I wouldn;t bring anyone else, I'm the type that drinks with no more than 4 others around.

NoLordy Capone said:
I damn the fact you're in Canada, or I'd take you up on that offer. I wouldn;t bring anyone else, I'm the type that drinks with no more than 4 others around.

I am not aloud to drink inside houses. :lol:

I get very violent and enjoy smashing things.

Alchol always brings the darkside out of us.

NoLordy Capone said:
I talk too much, so I go outside. I can drink inside if I wanted though.

I am just as bad outside.

One time I picked up this metal trashcan, yelled fuck really loud and threw at a tree. It rolled back down the hill and I passed out on top of it. Good thing it hit the tree and not the car parked right next to the tree.

My friend has a pic of that somewhere I need to find it.. its hysterical.