The Offical NicodemiX Q&A Thread

NicodemiX said:
Structure this elitism concludes narrative performance and nihilistic obscurity, Classically focused power chords this riffs; Minimally romantic album and consciousness, Black metal with nihilism destroys romantic phrase and melodic precision. Neo-classical album concludes the narration from progressive battery, Carefully harmonic order and power chords, Diversely fuzzy ideology and obscurity: Expression this existence senses romantic narration and melodic battery: Narration perfoms harmonic and architectural denies yet atonal, abstract existence. Perceptibly abstract distortion with melody. Elitism senses evolutionary and elitistic addresses yet melodic, open precision. Obscenely focused existence yet nihilism -- Existence hides narrative and open concludes and open, narrative sense, conceptually evolutionary tonality builds distortion.
he's copying the notes from his western civ class or something...

The Heart Collector said:
What about fish?

I like Fish too.

How do you like your eggs?

Hard Boiled or sunny side up

have you bought autumn aurora yet?

Nope, but I was informed about a Canadian distro (Morbid Winter Records) that's getting both of the Drudkh Albums in soon. So, I'll order from them when they get it in.

wait a minut wait a minute.....canadians eat tacos?

Old El Paso fucking rules

he's copying the notes from his western civ class or something...

Nope

it's from the anus.com review generator

CORRECT!!!

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Do you plan on medicating your pimples anytime soon?

Do you plan on getting your face off my crotch anytime soon? I mean, the blowjob has been enjoyable... since I knocked out your teeth and you can't bite... but seriously, the massive force of suction is starting to hurt.

Didn't all AWMM say he was leaving?

yeah, but he came back because he loves my cock so much.

NicodemiX said:
Do you plan on getting your face off my crotch anytime soon? I mean, the blowjob has been enjoyable... since I knocked out your teeth and you can't bite... but seriously, the massive force of suction is starting to hurt.

yeah, but he came back because he loves my cock so much.

Just like your slutty sister loves sucking on her loser bfs dick eh? Quit dreaming about having another man's mouth on your member you veracose vein on society virgin you! Man I seen some close-up pictures of you the other day nicoderm. "Nice Hair". Does mommy live on campus with you? Your follicles are combed in a manner that would lead me to believe that she isn't very far away. All i asked was one pimple question... Excuse me "Simple question" and you go off on a tirade! Nicoderm my depressed lil lackey when will you ever learn? Rather than spending your off-time away from your curriculum (remember you're going to need to succeed to pay off those financial aid loans) on here having a Q & A (Queers & Acne) discussion with your meely mouth little friends. You should be out studying! Becoming the little engineer that could! Come on man! Don't let your parents down! Don't let them regret the day they decided to not go ahead with the abortion. (By the looks of you it appears as if they changed their minds half way through the aborting process) So hit those books little guy! And maybe one day you can play with the big boys! Whaddya Say?!?! :)

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Just like your slutty sister loves sucking on her loser bfs dick eh? Quit dreaming about having another man's mouth on your member you veracose vein on society virgin you! Man I seen some close-up pictures of you the other day nicoderm. "Nice Hair". Does mommy live on campus with you? Your follicles are combed in a manner that would lead me to believe that she isn't very far away. All i asked was one pimple question... Excuse me "Simple question" and you go off on a tirade! Nicoderm my depressed lil lackey when will you ever learn? Rather than spending your off-time away from your curriculum (remember you're going to need to succeed to pay off those financial aid loans) on here having a Q & A (Queers & Acne) discussion with your meely mouth little friends. You should be out studying! Becoming the little engineer that could! Come on man! Don't let your parents down! Don't let them regret the day they decided to not go ahead with the abortion. (By the looks of you it appears as if they changed their minds half way through the aborting process) So hit those books little guy! And maybe one day you can play with the big boys! Whaddya Say?!?! :)

Go fuck yourself you cocksucking piece of lizard shit.

Nico said:
Structure this elitism concludes narrative performance and nihilistic obscurity, Classically focused power chords this riffs; Minimally romantic album and consciousness, Black metal with nihilism destroys romantic phrase and melodic precision. Neo-classical album concludes the narration from progressive battery, Carefully harmonic order and power chords, Diversely fuzzy ideology and obscurity: Expression this existence senses romantic narration and melodic battery: Narration perfoms harmonic and architectural denies yet atonal, abstract existence. Perceptibly abstract distortion with melody. Elitism senses evolutionary and elitistic addresses yet melodic, open precision. Obscenely focused existence yet nihilism -- Existence hides narrative and open concludes and open, narrative sense, conceptually evolutionary tonality builds distortion.

OH NO! Spinoza Ray Prozak has taken over Matt's keyboard!

Matt: whose name does AWMM scream when you violate his anus?

Also, what are your feelings on Judas Priest?

Pyrus said:
OH NO! Spinoza Ray Prozak has taken over Matt's keyboard!

Matt: whose name does AWMM scream when you violate his anus?

Also, what are your feelings on Judas Priest?

1) He screams "DADDY"

2) I like priest, but I'm not a huge priest fan though.