Question for the Guys

Do you ever get the feeling that some people are destined to end up as lone cyber whores because nothing seems to ever work out right in real life? All these miserable relationships or impossible things because you can't commit because you've got problems, and even if you could , YOU'RE TIED DOWN WITH A KID YOU HAD AS A TEENAGER. :lol: No doubt, it's hard to find men who will enter a relationship with a single woman and a boy on the verge of the most disruptive years of his life right around the corner. Too bad that one guy who might (as long as he never finds out), may just live out of range, eh?

No money, you say? That career position sure would be nice right now, wouldn't it?

But hey,

career < taking it easy..........anyday!

You never know how handy (literally), fucking off can be until you give up that better future for you AND YOUR KID'S FUTURE AND EDUCATION for it and know just what you've paid for.

Future employers don't like to see this kind of thing on a resume, AT ALL. Not good for being intrusted any kind of advancement whatsoever. Good Luck!

Old McDonald had a board, EEIEEIO
With cyberwhores and cyberpimps, EEIEEO
With a whorewhore here and a whorewhore there
Here a whore there a whore, everywhere a whorewhore
Old McDonald had a board, EEIEEIO

The problem of "the verge of the most disruptive years" is familiar to everyone.But everyone has own way in this shit(don't say you hadn't problems

with it:)).The first and the main difficulty is parent's "dumbness".You think about 10, they think about 4 and they really guess,that you think about it

too.This is the problem of parent's growing up.Often they simply cant grow at their child'sdevelopment rate.This is why the pop teenager's words(I

try do not say them, but earlier i did it sometimes) in the period are "you just can't understand me!",etc.And the truth is not only out there, it is also

very closely.I feel myself very agressive when VERY-VERY happy face of my grandma wakes me up every mourning.I understand ,that she must be

happy every mrng,cuz we all are still alive,the sun is still rises up our heads and etc,but i don't feel it.She can't understand some things,that are

very simple to me:there is no anything good or bad in the world,there are no any truly facts and such shit.But this is only the first difficulty...
The second is parent's endless childhood.Why do you think "the verge of the most disruptive years" are real?What is the border,dividing your life

to periods,there is it??It's only in your imagination.Life is full of problems and their's num grows up when you get your birthday everytime.You just

have ended a school and you must enter an university.The first your "adult" problem.And that's only the begining.What then?Nothing.You'll be just

adult child wtih many problems(what's why you want get a exellent carrier--to buy a toy for a adult child,for youselfThe policy is the great

exmpl:grown-up babies play the world game)You,me,he are not exception.This is the reason of many conflicts in families: even if your father knows

his mistake, he don't admit,cuz you're younger.Some of them can admit ,that they are not right, but what is the reason of such "adult" behavior?He

do it with thought ,that he is different to you, doing it.People don't change themself all the time.We fight with ourself everythere(have you ever had

a diet?).YOU'RE not TIED DOWN WITH A KID YOU HAD AS A TEENAGER,cuz it is not right to say it(like everything in the world).It's just time,when you want a

lot,but have nothing.Think about it simply and try to fuck stereotypes--they are the reason of our endless childhood.
All this shit is just my teenager's crazy thoughts.Sometimes i feel myself lone cyber whores . :Spin:

yeah yeah sorry, now i read it again. i got it wrong the first time. sorry

nomana-nuniyan said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Except for the fact that that isn't even remotely what i said. Nor is it what I'm referring to. What I said was that it was born of insecurities and immaturity. Someone who doesn't think she can hold a man. She has serious mental problems. And she is average in appearance, at best.

Remember, many average and ugly girls spread because this is all they can know of men and the only way they can get attention from men.
And I'm not talking about fuck buddies, but for anybody who will watch. this isn't femme fatalism, it's insecurity.

And I'm not insinuating that the contrary behavior to this being fidelity, but instead being on the up and up, because that's a normal, dignified, and fair way to act; about being a civilized, mature human being free of pathologies surrounding your interactions with people in real life.

Narcissism is a pathology. Having fucked up behavior in regards to other peoples lives and time is a pathology. Inability to communicate properly can become pathological in some people, this case being one. This person has a track record of not being able to hold men, with good reason. Simply, her ethics suck, if not completely absent. Nor does she see value in much of anything or anyone at all. Even her son is starting to have problems with violence because of her lack of parenting skills, her immaturity, whining, and selfishness. This is what kids do when they know they have to be steady for an unstable parent, they can become a stable parental figure for the parent, or "friend" of the parent, both of which are not good, but also can have these kinds of acting out problems.

That's the reality.

This is what I said.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever been dating some girl and found out that you were just a tool, being used as a weapon by this person, against another guy? You found out that this was a chronic behavior by this girl because she was so insecure that she didn't think she could hold a man in her own right. More than that, was she, if there were problems in her relationship, not able to stand out on her own and be vunerable to a man and show her needs directly unaided by any security blankets (e.i. NOT using unspoken pressure threats in lieu of telling the truth about her feelings... and assuming she is complex enough to have needs or feelings that weren't utterly mind-numbingly trivial), because it was just to frightening for her? So her tactic was to use men as weapons against other men. Or even just look for problems with the guy that weren't there to justify her numbness, or inability to communicate, or protect her fragile insecure ego? (mind you, all this is assuming narcissism isn't the primary catalyst.)
And you were on one side or the other of this type of situation.

Have you ever been implicated in a situation like this?

Did you like this person a lot? Did you continue with it because you actually respected her?

If you were involved with some girl like this or had a female friend like this, did this person have a problem with always needing outside support from "friends" or "you" for every little irritation in their lives, like they could show no sense of dignity by standing on their own like an adult and handling it by themselves, emotionally or otherwise? Did you have difficulty respecting this lack of maturity in them?

Just wondering...

*sigh* that's one of those very few points on which we agree, I should've deleted it, but I don't dare to delete my posts any more :erk: