Oh God, Another One?

Poss said:
its stupid to judge ppl on their join date... look at mine.. i like way more the three previous albums than AYDY but its only a different style. i didnt join because of AYDY you know, ppl can actually start knowing cob around 2003 and listening a bit and then join the forum later. i dont see why older members always want to say they are in some kind superior from the new ppl who are all (as you seem to say)autmaticly fanboys and AYDY lovers who dont know about lake bodom. Maybe some OMG aLeXi!! are gay fanboys who joined cause of aYDY but most of the new ppl are all right like the older ones.

Please analyze the factual statistics a little more rigorously. You joined the forum in December 2005, and you enjoy AYDY. Congratulations! You fall within the proven demographic for your characteristics. You also qualify for a special edition OMGAELXI@! temporary tattoo in three hate-filled colors, ideal for the unjustifiably angry North American high schooler.

p.s. I am sorry, but although my original post was extremely accurate, it was also rather exaggerated. Please learn to look at forum posts with a grain of salt, maybe even with a sense of humour, and not get panties in a bunch.

Poss said:
its stupid to judge ppl on their join date... look at mine.. i like way more the three previous albums than AYDY but its only a different style. i didnt join because of AYDY you know, ppl can actually start knowing cob around 2003 and listening a bit and then join the forum later. i dont see why older members always want to say they are in some kind superior from the new ppl who are all (as you seem to say)autmaticly fanboys and AYDY lovers who dont know about lake bodom. Maybe some OMG aLeXi!! are gay fanboys who joined cause of aYDY but most of the new ppl are all right like the older ones.

im with gavin. shut the fuck up. Do you think im actually gonna read this 6-10 line paragraph? hell no;)

Please analyze the factual statistics a little more rigorously. You joined the forum in December 2005, and you enjoy AYDY. Congratulations! You fall within the proven demographic for your characteristics. You also qualify for a special edition OMGAELXI@! temporary tattoo in three hate-filled colors, ideal for the unjustifiably angry North American high schooler.

and please read all my post.. i also said that i appreciated way more the four previous albums.. AYDY sucks compared to them but it still is not that bad music compared to other normal trash metal bands..

to make you happy ill put my word in a mathematic stamement for you to understand : my opinion :
something wild = 40x > AYDY
hatebreeder = 50x > AYDY
follow the reaper = 50x > AYDY
hatecrew deathroll = 30x > AYDY
AYDY = normal.

now you can read some evidence meaning that if i put
MY OPINION: AYDY = normal
and that hatebreeder = 40x better than AYDY
it means that i think hatebreeder is 40 times better than normal things

(all of the 50x things are not accurate number, only emphasis to show you what i mean)

You also qualify for a special edition OMGAELXI@! temporary tattoo in three hate-filled colors, ideal for the unjustifiably angry North American high schooler
did i seem angry or something in my previous post???

stop whining, bitch

ill give you my tatoo then, you do seem an angry educated schooler.. please say your opinions and not insults that no one cares of.