oh god please tell me i dont look like this guy...

manuelgv said:
I bet Chris started touching himself when reading what I wrote

ROOFLES! :p I not gay, homo-blower :yuk:

:heh:

you all shut up, Mike doesn't look like Justin Timberflake. Mike has a bigger more deformed forehead. :heh:

SentencedToBurn said:
they look so god damn like the same person!
HoW iN THE HELL?! lol

But seriously..... if you look like him so much, how come your not getting any chicks. i mean that guy has to beat the chicks away with heavy mining equipment. :zombie:
omg that's exactly what i asked the person that made this pic... but she had no answer.

Stygian_Apothegm said:
omg that's exactly what i asked the person that made this pic... but she had no answer.

I would be too shocked to answer that one myself!

You should be getting laid on a regular basis in that case. Women should be begging you for a feel of your nut sack!

I'm a saint :saint: however... My man's nuts are enough for me to suck and I hope to suck'em until my dying day!

:Shedevil:

Katatonic289 said:
wow. thats fucking scary. i pm'ed you about it too. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oops, just saw the PM, sorry. So wait, this guy over there is an American just visiting? I only know Fred because he's in a friend's band, so I don't know what he's doing. Is that....possible?! :zombie:

the guy is at the same uni as me, we're doing a music course. he plays guitar. if it is the same person there will be much :zombie:fication!!!

Reactions: Speedkill