Oh my god! New Kiss album!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
KISS will be issuing a "greatest hits"-style compilation CD, entitled The Very Best Of KISS, via Mercury/UTV Records on August 27th. The album, which "collects the original versions of all of their biggest hits on one 21-track album," will contain the following track listing:

01. Strutter (original version from Kiss, 1974)
02. Deuce (from Kiss, 1974)
03. Got To Choose (from Hotter Than Hell, 1974)
04. Hotter Than Hell (from Hotter Than Hell, 1974)
05. C'mon And Love Me (from Dressed To Kill, 1974)
06. Rock And Roll All Nite (live) (from Alive!, 1975)
07. Detroit Rock City (from Destroyer 1976)
08. Shout It Out Loud (from Destroyer 1976)
09. Beth (from Destroyer 1976)
10. I Want You (from Rock And Roll Over, 1976)
11. Calling Dr. Love (from Rock And Roll Over, 1976)
12. Hard Luck Woman (from Rock And Roll Over, 1976)
13. I Stole Your Love (from Love Gun, 1977)
14. Christine Sixteen (from Love Gun, 1977)
15. Love Gun (from Love Gun, 1977)
16. New York Groove (from Ace Frehley, 1978)
17. I Was Made For Loving You (from Dynasty, 1979)
18. I Love It Loud (from Creatures Of The Night, 1982)
19. Lick It Up (from Lick It Up, 1983)
20. Forever (from Hot In The Shade, 1989)
21. God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II (from Revenge, 1992)

Look at that track listing! Those songs rule! Thank god for Kiss! /Sarcasm mode turned OFF.

Bloody whores, thats all they are :D Sydo, could you please issue a patented Sydo Sellouts quote also?

:mad: VERY MAIDENish :mad:

At least it's not another live album.. oh wait, that's still coming. :rolleyes:

That's basically "Greatest Kiss" meets "Double Platinum" with a ocuple of others, two of which are on Smashes Thrashes & Hits. And after the boxset especially, what's the point of this?

Who told those idiots that Christine Sixteen and I Stole Your Love are better than Unholy or somethingoffcrazynightswhichidonthavesoyoucaninsertyourfavouritecrazynightssonghere?

Spawny, don't be such a doofus - buy Crazy Nights tomorrow! Hell, buy it tonight! It's the greatest album Kiss ever released, and is full of classic tracks - Crazy Crazy Nights, Reason To Live, I'll Fight Hell To Hold You, Turn On The Night... this album is one of the greatest album the 80s ever saw.

I like most KISS even though i don't have that much in my collection but i think the 3 worst songs are
God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to you
Beth
Shandi

Originally posted by Spiff
Spawny, don't be such a doofus - buy Crazy Nights tomorrow! Hell, buy it tonight! It's the greatest album Kiss ever released, and is full of classic tracks - Crazy Crazy Nights, Reason To Live, I'll Fight Hell To Hold You, Turn On The Night... this album is one of the greatest album the 80s ever saw.

They are my 4 favourites on the album too! Bang Bang You, Good Girl Gone Bad, My Way, etc.. are great also! And the guitar intro to No No No is awesome! Don't like the rest of the song so much though.

Originally posted by spawn
Who told those idiots that Christine Sixteen and I Stole Your Love are better than Unholy or somethingoffcrazynightswhichidonthavesoyoucaninsertyourfavouritecrazynightssonghere?

i don't mind Christine Sixteen that much but then again I have a sister called Christine that my dad got her name from that song so what can I say!