OH MY GOD!! NEW VIRGIN BLACK

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
HOLY. JESUS.

virginblack_mezzoforte_large.jpg

freshly added from The End Records myspace here:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11661725

:OMG:

Reactions: Reign in Acai
And that's only one in the trilogy they're releasing. That seems like kind of a gimmick, but I've always dug their music so I don't mind.

Well one album with all filler removed would make a finer product. Maybe I'm just bitter and jaded but I see a band releasing three different albums throughout a year, each with a pre-defined musical concept as some sort of an intentional attention grabber. I'll wait until I hear them all to make a real judgment on that though. Sombre Romantic is great btw.

Well one album with all filler removed would make a finer product. Maybe I'm just bitter and jaded but I see a band releasing three different albums throughout a year, each with a pre-defined musical concept as some sort of an intentional attention grabber. I'll wait until I hear them all to make a real judgment on that though. Sombre Romantic is great btw.
One album with all filler removed? What are you talking about? Way to miss the point man.