OH MY GOD!! NEW VIRGIN BLACK

i shall be judgmental for once and ignore this new release because their debut was fucking garbage

I had this song on and my girlfriend just came in and asked me if I was "listening to church music", haha. She thinks I listen to some weird shit...

Anyway, I kind of like this. Don't know whether enough to buy this album though. I never liked this band a whole lot in the past.

circus_brimstone, are you sure they already ships it? It's kinda weird since the pre-order just came in and it says that it will ships on the 30th.

circus_brimstone, are you sure they already ships it? It's kinda weird since the pre-order just came in and it says that it will ships on the 30th.

If my emails were correct then yes. I received both a "your order has been received" and a "your order has been fulfilled." Since it's a pre-order, though, it could be a mistake. I'll let you know if I get it early.

@ Arse Magma: No. :saint:

If my emails were correct then yes. I received both a "your order has been received" and a "your order has been fulfilled." Since it's a pre-order, though, it could be a mistake. I'll let you know if I get it early.

@ Arse Magma: No. :saint:

I just received the "your order has been fulfilled" as well. hummmm