Oh My God! (words from a new soldier on the Hypocrisy army)!!!!!!

IHaveSpoken!

New Metal Member
Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
The new album catch 22 is fuckin awsome, i downloaded all the songs but that wasnt enough for me so i bought it the CD!
I never was really into Hypocrisy but now im really hooked!
I dont care what anyone sais about this album, I just love it, im going to cherish it, respect it, if possible make love to it and if it would do me the honour i would even marry it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks guys for giving me somthing to live for in my fucked up life!

Simply fantastic!!

I too downloaded some tracks which whet my appetite.
Slippin' away caught my attention when I realised it was the same band as did another heavier track (the memory has faded which one)I was so impressed by the diversity and quality I bought Catch 22, loved it and proceeded to buy all the other albums in more or less reverse order and love them all.:D

Abducted and The final chapter are where i started and I never looked back..indeed they got me into Death Metal which up until Hypocrisy i thought was cheesy and shit

You always remember the first time. Fractured Millennium, I remember that. But Abducted was that what convinced me. Made me realize that I wasn't the only one on this planet who was into alien stuff.

Originally posted by Southy
indeed they got me into Death Metal which up until Hypocrisy i thought was cheesy and shit

Same here, Southy.
I's would only listen to certain forms of Death Metal (mainly Vintasorg, Nile & Therion's 1st album,) but Hypocrisy really made I see that there was more to the subgenre of Death Metal than that repeative shit from bands like Mayhem and Emperor (no offense to fans of those bands, but I's just don't like and I's don't hold it against anyone who does).
Hypocrisy have a great psuedo-melodic style (see songs like The Fourth Dimension, Deathrow (No Regrets) & Until The End) mixed with a beautifully brutal hard edge (Pleasure Of Molestation).

But The Pimp hates to say that I's haven't managed to find Catch 22 here in Oz yet. Is it released down here yet, Southy?

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Yeah you can get it pimp ya just gotta look. Or get it online at somewhere chaosmusic.com

You gotta pay upto $35 for Catch 22 though :(..just get The Final Chapter and Abducted and the self titled one maybe 4th Dimension as well those are the best IMO :D

Southy said:
Yeah you can get it pimp ya just gotta look. Or get it online at somewhere chaosmusic.com

You gotta pay upto $35 for Catch 22 though :(..just get The Final Chapter and Abducted and the self titled one maybe 4th Dimension as well those are the best IMO :D

Thanks again, Southy.
I's can just hassle the staff at Impact Records to get Catch 22 in, but I's don't really have the money to get anything right now.
And luckly there's a good lot of second-hand CD stores around Canberra, so I's can always go and hassle them as well (I's knows the one in Civic has The Fourth Dimension CD in but I's has no cash :cry: )
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

No, I'm commenting on people saying Catch 22 was a bad start for him. He already has it, and he hasn't heard the others... he loves Catch 22, so just imagine what he'll think of the earlier albums.

Ahem... Well let me say that i also checked the other albums after Catch 22 blew me away!
And there fucking great as well (selftitled, TFC, Abyss...)
but to be honest didnt really like there works before Abducted, so for me Hypocrisy starts with that album, but Catch is still my fav album of this wonderfull band. But that is just my opinion/taste.

I guess he has spoken!
wink.gif