Oh my Goth

Cerulean

Not very cerulean eh
Jan 26, 2003
Affligem, Belgium
users.pandora.be
Haha.

Feel free to post your cool goths here :cool:

Unfortunately these pictures are from an Angelfire server which gets too much traffic sometimes, and that makes the pics unavailable :Smug:

vargoon.jpg

deadhorror.jpg

altara.jpg

gothornot.jpg

oinkoink.jpg

nerd.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

newfatgoth.jpg

ravenofdarkness.jpg

rozzlyn1.jpg

qqaah.jpg

Those are pretty fucking funny- lots of fat girls though- arent there any decent looking goths?

Can one imagine going down the street looking like that? Its gotta take some guts- to have everyone staring at you- assuming your a freak- what a way to get some attention.

a bucket of soapy water and a good strong magnet would cure two of the major symptoms.

what do they be thinking of, these damn weiner kid goths?? other than death an all that of course

Cerulean said:
Hey, no offence, but in Holland there's a real goth-plague, with a whooooole lot of this kind. And it so horrible! :) (knowing that I spend almost a half of every year in Holland)

yeah, there is, it is a real trend here :Smug:
but I recon Holland is not the only country with weirdo's....

The last kid might have a future career in bondage movies etc. The chick by the gravestone may be able to play the ugly stepsister in the bride of frankenstein.

Ive been to Amsterdam- and you guys have a hell of alot of freaks per person- I think you guys are trying to take the rightful American title of most fucked up freaks in the world- next you have to start a Dutch Jerry Springer.

Here's a question- think if your brother, best friend- or your own kid, started dressing like a goth- just what would you do?

the funny thing is that the gravestone says looney...maybe its the fat chicks family plot...in which case its gonna get very crowded when they stick beached whale carcass in there