Oh the golden old times

the golden times, at least for one of my personalities, were when pwning n00bs was regular currency... but i'm talking about real pwning, not the class of "pwnage" heartless name and his minions want us to believe it's the right one.

the old pwnage was just with words, no photoshopping and stuff.

ahhh... i miss the golden times. :(

And without silly links like bagslap.com which get boring after a while:err: Pwnage is unnecessary when we lack our wit, because we our basically pwning ourselves if we don't use it. Witty insults are better than photoshopped images of a down syndrome afflicted child on the bottle of 'Downy'

Aye, I mean you :D Don't worry. This is a discussion to be had and laughed at when I'm sober as opposed to.... right now. :) Remind me in the morning and I promise to post a few e-mails/ msn chats from various people where you shit yourself that Alex is cheating on you and you pretend to be him by signing on his msn account etc etc :) He's a nice guy, shame you can't trust him cause he's never done fuck all wrong. :)

Aye, I mean you :D Don't worry. This is a discussion to be had and laughed at when I'm sober as opposed to.... right now. :) Remind me in the morning and I promise to post a few e-mails/ msn chats from various people where you shit yourself that Alex is cheating on you and you pretend to be him by signing on his msn account etc etc :) He's a nice guy, shame you can't trust him cause he's never done fuck all wrong. :)

who s alex?

the golden times, at least for one of my personalities, were when pwning n00bs was regular currency... but i'm talking about real pwning, not the class of "pwnage" heartless name and his minions want us to believe it's the right one.

the old pwnage was just with words, no photoshopping and stuff.

ahhh... i miss the golden times. :(

Agreed. I still dont like you though.

a little battlheart oasis conveniently located in scenic COBOT.... having a little vacation are we boys?

Forgive me if im wrong, but you are more or less hated in this forum as well, so stop whining.

this used to be our board.
n00b

It still is, the Battleheart subscription runs out, next month. We'll be back.

Forgive me if im wrong, but you are more or less hated in this forum as well, so stop whining.

It still is, the Battleheart subscription runs out, next month. We'll be back.

Any way to keep it up for another year?