Old people or little kids. Who can't you stand more?

I fucking hate kids. They annoy the shit out of me because they are so naive and do stupid, non-funny things. Then they cry about dumb things and make me panic.

Old people are bad too. They're all perverted and they won't stop talking to you and make me uncomfortable.

So i guess old people are worse.

youve said more worse things about kids than old people and you conclude that kids are better?

yeah they have awesome cartoons like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Both... Well, to be honest I don't like kids unless they're very nice, old people at least can teach you something... (well, not all of them, of course!)

I really like kids (they're so cute...) but I HATE THOSE BRATS that run evrywhere, scream, mess the place up, cry, they PISS ME OFF!!! Parents should care more about their offsprings and don't let them fucking piss everyone off... All those times in the shopping centre when stupid kids are screaming and running throughout the place and parents just stare that gets me mad... Damn!!! :ill: But gentle and quiet children are so cute... :p

And I agree with Igraine, old people can sometimes teach you things...
And some are really, really nice and sweet...
But slow old people on the streets are fucking anoying... Especially when you're in a hurry or late for school... :ill: