What really irritates you about people?

Originally posted by tcall
I hate people who eat food before they pay for it in supermarkets. The people who pick up a packet of crisps or something and eat them as they do their shopping.
For God's sake!!...... At least wait until you've left the shop!!! :mad:

Also people who think the only way to control their kids is to shout at them, swear at them, or just call them stupid :mad:

Oh, and people who just CAN'T control their kids :mad:

People have really ticked me off today :mad:

You just mentioned all the reasons I try to get the hell out of the stores as fast as I can, I always know what I want when I get there, get it and am gone. The time I spend among the 'general public' the happier I am :D

Generally speaking i don't mind people. There are acceptions:

I hate "people" who don't think for themselves. Round where i live they are called neds. They wear tracksuits, swagger around in gangs and ALWAYS try to pick fights with people like me. The "people" that can't understand why anyone would want to listen bands like Iron Maiden, Marylon Manson, Korn or whatever. These things (i don't call them humans, in my definitions humans can think for themselves) that piss around in school because all they're "friends" do and they can't realise that it is NOT cool, it is stupid and pathetic. These things that believe they are being cool to slag people who are different, or guys with long hair, or guys with dyed hair, or guys with facial hair of any kind. These things should be shoved on a deserted island covered only in sand and left to rot.

I don't like people who believe they know what something is like before they try it. For example, my grandfather (who is 80, i will admit) believes that he knows what Iron Maiden sound like and that they are shite even though he has never heard them. People who think that Heavy Metal is all like the stereotype and that people who like Heavy Metal are all like the stereotypes.

I hate part-timers. Neds who pretend to be metallers, but are only there because they things its "cool" or whatever.

I hate liars as well. I hate people who say one thing and mean another, or who make up stories about other people. But worst of the liars are the ones who tell you stories about people you like but don't know that well yet and blame them for things the liars have done. These people are worse than the neds. the neds don't have the intelligence to be different, these people have the intelligence to do things like that and know exactly what they're doing and why they're doing it. A "girl" (now called the "Cream Egg" because it is so fat) i know at school, who used to be a good friend of mine for 2 years until i found out about her lies, blamed two things she did and said on another girl that i had just met and was beginning to really like. Then theres the fact that it spread rumours about how a guy had tried to rape her (a guy in school she called her "friend") and how she started rumours that it was going out with me which was utter bollocks! then it blamed several teachers, one of which i quite like. Yeah, I hate liars too.

And i also hate litterbugs. people who are too fucking lazy to carry a scrap of litter until they find a bin. Or people who drop litter on the ground when they are standing two meters from a fucking bin!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, i hate them too.

You know, i think that was the rage that seems to be deep inside me for no apparent reason coming out........

And also i hate religious fanatics and people who use religion as an excuse to kill people. They are the ones who should be killed. But then i know we have no right to give or to take life. The only thing that does is a perfect being, and that does not exist on earth.

And i hate preachers too. people who stand in the street saying "you're all going to hell unless you repent your sins and embrace jesus". Bollocks to them. The preachers are the ones who'd go to hell if there is one!

i HATE liars so damn much! And also those kind of ppl chileanmetal said.. omg, there r SO MANY like that in my school.. ARGHHHHH!!!!! i hate those.. we should like ppl by who they r, not by what they want to be! That sucks! They dont make me like them, they simply annoy me really bad! lol

what irratates me about people? just pull up to a four way stop
sign in a small town......talk about dumbfounded looks. and i hate
ppl who try to be polite by letting others cut in line, do they not
realize how rude this is to the ones behind them? but the most
irratating souls on the planet are slipknot fans....the maggots,
enough already. ppl who don't bathe regularly, if you can't take
a damn shower please keep your stinkin ass at home.

And one final thing. I really really really really really really really HATE people saying "Janick Gers is a shite guitarist and has no place in Iron Maiden. He was only used to fill in for H". This is bullshit. I'm not saying Janick is as good a guitarist as H, but Janick is really good and a damnsite better than any of the people who say "he's shite". As for him just being a fill-in: BOLLOCKS!!!! Janick has left his mark on Maiden whether or not these people want to believe it, and he IS a part of Maiden. Maybe if he left it wouldn't be the end, but this is not the 80's. Maiden are a 6-man band now, and Janick is one of those 6. The people who go around saying Janick should leave are just too single-minded to realise the versatility offered by a 3rd guitarist (and Janick is the 3rd guitarist. Like i said earlier he is not H, and is not in the same league as either Dave or H, but he still a really good guitarist.)

Okay, that was a bit of a rant after i read a review on Amazon of Rock In Rio. The guy who wrote it obviously doesn't like Janick and spent the whole review saying how crap he is and how he has no place in Maiden (and also spelling his name wrong). I don't want anyone to start a big argument about this, so please don't. we're all friends and this subject has been argued over enough on the Iron Maiden forum. This is Ultimatemetal.