What really irritates you about people?

...I hate hate hate people who always look at everyone but themselves...the only thing they do is to judge and they just can't live their own life.
And i HATE also who follow the others like sheep...stupid sheep.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

The little conceited arses driving in their SUV's with a cellphone taped to their ear and looking down on everyone really tick me off.

People who have absolutely no sense of direction, they'll walk right into you before they have to make an effort to get out of the way.

and of course

Ignorant folks..

i really hate everyone except i really like... but i mean REALLY hate... btw i really LOVE myself (i guess this last one is an open invitation for the post attacks and those "quote" things. :)

Originally posted by DeadBaytar
i really hate everyone except i really like... but i mean REALLY hate... btw i really LOVE myself (i guess this last one is an open invitation for the post attacks and those "quote" things. :)

FUCK YOU!!! :mad: :s ;)

OHH... THAT' S NICE... SO YOU SAY: "I HAVE NO BRAINS TO ARGUE ABOUT SOMETHING AND I PREFER CURSING INSTEAD." ...do you have a proper english to explain me your anger about my post? Or your next post to my question will be cursing in Turkish? :) :) :)

Well, actually, it was irony aimed at people who have no brains to argue about something, you know, those people who prefer cursing or swearing instead. It was also irony aimed at you for apparently having taken us for one of those no-brainers.

Nice to have another Turk on board anyway :)

Friendshpis that exist only for the amusement of one or hopefully both of the "friends".
It totally irritates me to see people hanging around together, just to avoid boredom. People that use other people like one uses the television...
:err: