Old people or little kids. Who can't you stand more?

Children, i HATE children. old people are ok they've lived through a lot of cool things, like the American Civil war and sliced bread. Children need to get in line and dig my coal mines.

old people are awesome; they have tales about 'the war' and stuff

[youtube]7IFi7fAsjDk&[/youtube]

i watched this shit as a youth all the time :lol:

and holy shit jennifer love hewitt was on this show?!?!

shes hawt... my fav. celebrity ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
Söy;6160295 said:
old people are awesome; they have tales about 'the war' and stuff

yeeeeah...i really appreciate the exprience old ppl have gone thru sometimes...like their war stories can be pretty cool

but at the same time, i love kids :) i fuckin loved my childhood and i think i'm still a kid at heart. hide and go seek is fuckin fun to play...especially in the dark and in a cemetry :heh:

I hate kids.....And I despise babies, "Aaaaw it's so cute" ITS NAKED, WET AND IT JUST SHIT ON YOUR SHIRT!

Little kids are nice...as long as their parents have actually educated them. Nothing pisses me off more than a kid who controls his parents. It's pathetic.

I love babies and really young kids. but kids who go to school usually piss me off. and some old ppl rock, like my grandparents... but some are really annoying too. but I think the ppl who piss me off the most are my teachers in school.

I fucking hate kids. They annoy the shit out of me because they are so naive and do stupid, non-funny things. Then they cry about dumb things and make me panic.

Old people are bad too. They're all perverted and they won't stop talking to you and make me uncomfortable.

So i guess old people are worse.