Music sucks now

Saying music sucks now is a naive and ridiculous thing to say, especially with your given reasons. Pop music in part is manufactured and most of it is shite, BUT that doesn't instantly mean music as a whole sucks.

There will always be a number one band :)

But to be honest, I have to agree. Music does suck now, in terms of overall diversity. I mean, if we wanted to look cool back in the day, Rob Zombie was put on. If we wanted to be somewhat hardcore and piss people off, we turned on Slipknot or CHimaira or Hatebreed.

All the new shit is about the Antichrist and the end of the world, in the metal scene. There's no more love ballads, random things to sing about, or any of that shit. Everyone's too into the "scene" of metal, absorbed by it's ugly and thrashing face to care about it. There are some who do but their numbers dwindle every day closer to null.

FUCKING HELL. You people need to get out of Rock & Folk and start listening to some underground music, please.

I need to start getting around the underground scene in my town. I know it exists but it's so small, it's unreal. Toronto has a decent underground, lots of thrash and deathcore in there...But for the most part you'd have to travel to Montreal, I think. I haven't been to that many Toronto concerts but the flyers they hand out for small time bands grouping together is minimal, if non existent.

Any from your hometown you recommend?

I need to start getting around the underground scene in my town. I know it exists but it's so small, it's unreal. Toronto has a decent underground, lots of thrash and deathcore in there...But for the most part you'd have to travel to Montreal, I think. I haven't been to that many Toronto concerts but the flyers they hand out for small time bands grouping together is minimal, if non existent.

Any from your hometown you recommend?
Well I don't listen to hardcore and deathcore, but with 194 countries in the world, I'm sure many have "underground local scenes".