Oh the golden old times

That show rules. Anyone won 250,000 smackers yet? I ask you because you seem the type that watches this without fail. :err:

LOL fuck offf :p I watch it if tis on, but yeah... after today.... I guess I'll be home to tape a few more episodes without fail.... :(

I dont even think your strap on would reach her anus. You will need to tie a donkey to each butt cheak and get them to walk seperate directions.

Haha, alas, I left my strap on at yours. You'll have to test this theory yourself buttercup :(

Rape is sex too!

Yeah! It's just an expression of REALLY really eager forceful love cause they can't wait to plow you and can't be arsed wiating around for the nicities like... 'yeah, we can fuck tonight.'

LOL fuck offf :p I watch it if tis on, but yeah... after today.... I guess I'll be home to tape a few more episodes without fail.... :(

Haha, alas, I left my strap on at yours. You'll have to test this theory yourself buttercup :(

Yeah! It's just an expression of REALLY really eager forceful love cause they can't wait to plow you and can't be arsed wiating around for the nicities like... 'yeah, we can fuck tonight.'

Youve been drinking too much. You have never been to mine. :p

:lol:

YEAH I like.... totally made up a time before like... OMGZ.... we wre like... even... lolz... like... lolz born!

:p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Am toot tired and hungryr to be arsed now. Will probably bug this board again when drunken/ BH runs out and don't get paid for... :p