OH THE IRONY -- pro-weed folks will love this one

I generally support the Mr. Mackey line of thinking regarding drugs as far as my own person is concerned, but I support the legalization of marijuana and have no problem with those who use drugs responsibly. I feel that this stance makes me the best person in the world as well.

i firmly believe that no one should ever knock a drug until they have tried it. you can avoid it and not do it, that's fine, but don't act like you know anything about its effects (not refering to anyone here). doctors and the like try to give heroin (or other drug) addicts medication and advice, and they scorn them for relapsing. no matter what your diploma says, you don't know shit unless you've experienced it for yourself.

I don't eat/drink/inhale/smoke things with the explicit intent/effect of altering my state of mind. That doesn't interest me at all. I'm not "knocking" drugs, they just have no interest for me. It's not an experience that I would like to go through.

hahaha, i like your honesty. sorry, i'm just used to people making judgements about me based on what i like to do for recreational fun. i've had people actually tell me that my drug use will make me gain tons of weight and become retarded, so i'm also used to lashing back!

Haha, I brought up the weight thing 'cause of all the cake talk...

I don't eat/drink/inhale/smoke things with the explicit intent/effect of altering my state of mind. That doesn't interest me at all. I'm not "knocking" drugs, they just have no interest for me. It's not an experience that I would like to go through.

that's fine! i wasn't refering to you anyway.

Crimson Velvet said:
Haha, I brought up the weight thing 'cause of all the cake talk...

:lol: hahaha, then you may have a point...