OK kids....

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
...off to bed. Well, that goes for me.

Packed my bag and drove my brains to the limit to see if i didn't forgot anything important.
5-hours of sleep and then off to the airport for PP usa :hotjump:

Sorry to those who stay at home and see ya in Atlanta to those who attend the festival.

Our hotel does have a computer with internet access in the lobby, so i'll update a small gig report on Sunday night to tell ya how the Evergrey boys performed on stage.

see ya,

Henk

I've got three more days before I leave, and all y'all are leaving tomorrow! I'll be all by my lonesome for two days with nobody to get excited with the night before. *cries* :)

Next year I'm going to do the whole shebang and arrive in time for the preparty...

Havermout said:
...off to bed. Well, that goes for me.

Packed my bag and drove my brains to the limit to see if i didn't forgot anything important.
5-hours of sleep and then off to the airport for PP usa :hotjump:

Sorry to those who stay at home and see ya in Atlanta to those who attend the festival.

Our hotel does have a computer with internet access in the lobby, so i'll update a small gig report on Sunday night to tell ya how the Evergrey boys performed on stage.

see ya,

Henk

Grrrrreat Henk!!!
Have to know that my boy is behavin' ok on that stage!!!
He's got a lot of asskicking to do... and I mean that in a good way of corpse.
Try to have some drinks and laughs for me too ey!

Well, we haven't seen Evergrey yet (they're due to arrive in Atlanta today) but the first day was pretty impressive.

Vanden Plas, Nightwish and Symphony X were the highlights of the day. Russell was in best shape, seen them many times already but this was one of his best performances i've seen.

More news later on, we'll take some sightseeing in Atlanta now.

Henk