Thanks !!!

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
A big THANK YOU ! to all the bands, visitors and the organisation for this great festival.

A very nice but exhausting festival has come to an end :(

Nice to see all the familiar faces again and meeting up with new ones. Hopefully there will be a 'Headway' next year again (hint Dennis!) :)

..and now off to bed

see ya!

Henk

Yeah I'm just coming home from the festival (I'm in France, driven all the night...), that was just great ! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thanks to everyone there for this 2 days of great progressive music, see you next year for the second edition :D

Hey ! This was really worth the journey from Paris. Plenty of pictures friends etc…*

I just came back from amsterdam and I'm tired but I wanted to share my feelings on the spot though !

I want to give my thumbs up to the whole headway crew ! You guys are having a blast ! You made it possible, and we can't thank you enough for these amazing 2 days.

I can't wait for headway 2004

Ze Dan

PS : Dennis you're THE man :headbang: :worship:

Dennis, i already wrote this on the ZM-forum, but just do this again next year!!! It rocked, great and relaxed atmosphere, I discovered some new bands I absolutely loved.. You'll have a though job putting together such a strong line-up as you did now.. Thanx to everyone involved in the organisation for the super weekend.. :loco::hotjump:

We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more
We want more

Ok, I'll stop being annoying now ;-)

Aaaaargh Dennis,

I think you have spoiled us! This was our first major gig and now we're completely hooked to playing venues like this (but how many will there be that live up to your standard?). Anyway, I had the time of my life, I really did! So many good reactions, so many new people and musicians to meet. This is what we are are doing it all for.

I guess your butt must be sore with compliments but hey, here's another one. And indeed pass the word to Onno and Freek who were so cool as to not make a mess of regulations: have us let our stuff stash in P60 rather than our cars, and playing our promo in between GIGs.

My cheeks hurt with big smile cramps :-D

Ok, now take some rest and enjoy the response on Headway 2003! Cause tomorrow you have to think about 2004's lineup :p

Eddy -- Morgana-X

Great organisation, nice, friendly atmosphere (met some nice people), good sound and ofcourse superb bands. Zero Hour and Prototype (Trinity was my favourite cd of 2002) rule! So do Freak Kitchen, Sun Caged and Loch Vostok. And Pain of Salvation ofcourse.

This was just as good as ProgPower (and much closer to home)
For next year : Shaman (Bra), Headline (Fra), Reading Zero (USA), Power of Omens (USA), Lefay (Swe), ACT (Swe)?? I can go on for sometime but I know when to quit.

Hope to see all of you in Baarlo and ofcourse again in 2004.

JP

Damn it, I wanted to suggest Dream Theater as headliner, but I think they have played in Holland last year :yuk:

But I totally agree with your point of view, I found it great to see lots of bands that doesn't often play in Holland (and not in France any more...)

my favorite shows were Pain of salvation, Zero hour, Freak kitchen ( sorry i was doubtful of them) Sun Caged, Prototype, Loch Vostok..

all the bands were good and with skilful musicians :)

i think Dream Theater would be too big for this venue... is it the same venue next time?

Devin Townsend maaan! ARGH! i need to see him!