Thanks !

Havermout

Focused
Feb 11, 2002
The Netherlands
www.havermout.net
Hey Headway team!

Thanks for another great festival, had a fantastic weekend.

Although not all bands could draw my attention till the end of their set, i think it was a great line-up. Especially with Enchant and Fates Warning, two bands i've not seen in a few years.

Shot quite some pics, but it will take a while before i'll have them online, just too many gigs in the upcoming weeks to visit and a lack of time ;)

But here's one pic i'd like to share untill the rest is up

DSC_6714.jpg

Henk

Heya,

Thanks to the team too, we had a great time sunday. Cool bands, esp. Last Crack (and FW.. ;))!!

Cool to meet Tetsu and Mike (Prymary, and seeing them play) and so many other cool people!!

Henk : cool pic again!!

grtz,

Frank / Symmetry

Thanks to the team and the bands! We had a good weekend seeing the beautiful Enchant and awesome FW, and finding out about some interesting new bands.

It was indeed a very beautiful sunday. Last Crack and Fates Warning were very good. Fates Warning are becoming more heavy each time i see them (perhaps because of a certain drummer ?).

Thank you organisation and perhaps till next year.

A big thank you to all the organizers and the bands thay played. The trip from Finland was definetely worth it. I'll book the flights for next year as soon as we know the festival dates :)

op777

Frurken said:
Thanks for all the kind words! We really enjoyed the festival ourselves.

Maybe see you all next year.

Best,
Freek
Headway Festival Team

:hotjump: *YEAH* what he said! :oops: thnx everyone!!

oh, and feel free to mail us your festival pics/links :D
(we'll add them to the headway site)

natasja
headway team

\m/FRNK\m/ said:
Heya,

Thanks to the team too, we had a great time sunday. Cool bands, esp. Last Crack (and FW.. ;))!!

Cool to meet Tetsu and Mike (Prymary, and seeing them play) and so many other cool people!!

Henk : cool pic again!!

grtz,

Frank / Symmetry

Thanks a lot Frank, it was good to meet you as well. Hats off to Freek, Onno, and Natasja (and the rest of the staff) for putting together a great festival. :headbang: Fates kicked ass! Prymary had a great time. Looking forward to seeing you all again next year.

Henk, Ze Dan, and Tetsu ... you guys are the real deal. Keep in touch.

Cheers,

Mike
Prymary

HE Guys,

thanx for all the good words!. I am glad all was well and the hard work resulted in a great festival with some great bands and for some people new friends!.
you all kicked ass!..

I hope to see you guys all next Year!.

Greetz Onno
Headwayfestival

ps:
- prymary : kicked ass
- FW kicked ass
- Last Crack Kicked ass
- Junkfarm (AHHHH ), KICKED ASS
- The Saturnine Kicked ass
- Enchant Kicked Ass
- Syn Protocol Kicked ass
- Guapo :):)) Kicked ass
- SPlinter Kicked ass
- Shadowkeep Kicked Ass
- Transmission Kicked ass
- symmetry Kicked ass
- Wolfgang Zenk kicked ass
- Joost kicked ass

tanx guys!.

It was a really great weekend, indeed. I enjoyed having a conversation with all of friends and cool people. Thanks a lot for such a great event at HEADWAY FESTIVAL. This is my second time to visit from Japan, but it's definately worth coming here to see.

Esp., it was really cool to see Mike of Prymary, Frank of Symmetry, Henk, Martijn, and all of my friends and nice people. Headway Festival totally rules!!

Frurken said:
Thanks for all the kind words! We really enjoyed the festival ourselves.

Maybe see you all next year.

Best,
Freek
Headway Festival Team

Last Crack extends our warmest thanx to everyone who made our tour such a success.

Freek, Onno and Natasja, you guys rock hard! Freek never gave up on us, and held our slot while we climbed the many mountains that stood in front of our getting to Amstelveen!

many thanx to the Merch Team at Headway for selling out our merch!

many thanx to the fans who rocked us as hard as our hometown crowd, the Netherlands are definitely Last Crack's second home! Amsterdam is Madison, Wisconsin's sister city as far as i'm concerned.

Special thanx go to the fans of Headway who showed up the next night at our show in Amsterdam at the Winston International, you guys are hardcore!

EXTRA SPECIAL THANX go to Mike and Remy of Voermann's and Marshall Amplification for sponsoring Last Crack's European tour, and sponsoring the entire Headway Festival for two days. You guys are the best, the equipment was superb, we cannot thank you enough! if it ain't MARSHALL, it ain't used by Last Crack!

extra hospitality thanx go to the staff of P60 and the food cafe for keeping us flowing with plenty of Heinekens and the killer Lasanga in the cafe!

Mike and the guys from Prymary, our backstage mates, we had some great partying happening back there! great show too! thanx for borrowing us some drum gear, it made our show!

Joey Vera and Fates Warning! great show, great to see you guys, and it was nice for the Last Crack guys to meet up with Joey after so many years.

luckily, i don't have to thank all the iceland helpers here, because that would be rather long winded as well.

and lastly, thanx to the Bulldog cafe's staff for their "Space Treats" and the Red Light District for their hospitality to us (Grillhouse Donny's, the Winston International and the rest)

Eventually I was able to activate my metal forum account!
So first of all - even if late - thanks for the fantastic Headway 2005. Every band a unique and flawless performance ! Same comment for the two clinics ! The long trip (8 1/2 hrs. was absolutely worth.

Forthe organizers I suggest only one thing - just to be perfect next time:

the sound engineer was unfortunately not good enough ... sorry.

but there were band, where it was not possible to hear the guitars (e.g. The Saturnine, Prymary). The guitars were simply covered by the basses. I suppose, and my opinion was confirmed by persons accompanying the bands.

Next time I'll put some pictures in the forum

See you and don't forget:

THINK POSITIVE - LISTEN PROGRESSIVE

JOhnny