OK so ... Kamelot -The Chance - Poughkeepsie

Damn Ken ! You need to cheer up and properly decifer the message. If that took any brain cells you must be runnin low with life and all going on. Geeze !

Those ladies need to put more ass into their vocals.

anyhow besides that and every songs melody being nearly the same, I had the same problem with Echos of Eternity. They need to mix it up. Wheres todays Janis Joplin of prog ?

Those ladies need to put more ass into their vocals.

anyhow besides that and every songs melody being nearly the same, I had the same problem with Echos of Eternity. They need to mix it up. Wheres todays Janis Joplin of prog ?

Echoes of Eternity is hard to stomach. Cute chick, but the music and her stage presence makes the show almost pathetic.

Do you really understand how irritating you're being? Typical forum etiquette implies that you bump a thread, and if nobody replies, you let it sink on down into oblivion. Bumping it every 24 hours is not going to make anyone reply to you, further it keeps a dead topic on top of the page, and worst of all, you piss everyone else off with your impatience and impertinence. So just leave it be or look elsewhere. I'm sure if someone has recent setlists, THEY will bump it and post them for you. :rolleyes:

Bump !

Now MnoruS - you have been Mama Slapped. You should realize by now there is only one person on this forum allowed to be irritating and make impertinent remarks... n da bish jus slap yo ass boi !

Seriously, there must be a Kamelot forum somewhere where people might know, I just dont recall... but it was a great, long show. Id venture to say most of it was from Epica, Black Halo and Ghost Opera

Echoes of Eternity is hard to stomach. Cute chick, but the music and her stage presence makes the show almost pathetic.

I know were not supposed to keep this thread alive due to the pain it causes the forum lurker, after all there are far more important topics to keep on the top, like the HOT off topic - topic and the picture thread.... but hey, alls fair in love and war

So I take it you went to see Edguy ? I actually like alot of Echos fast pedalin' riffs, I felt they had a powerful sound . Somehow I just wanted to talk to the girl and explain she needed to grab some grit and use alternate phrasing here and there. She is a cutie, I did talk to her for a bit but nothing serious, just fun. We couldnt take the "thrash" growler that was on stage so my friend and I went outside for awhile. *I saw them with SX just so you dont get confused, I didnt go to the Edguy show.

I know were not supposed to keep this thread alive due to the pain it causes the forum lurker, after all there are far more important topics to keep on the top, like the HOT off topic - topic and the picture thread.... but hey, alls fair in love and war

So I take it you went to see Edguy ? I actually like alot of Echos fast pedalin' riffs, I felt they had a powerful sound . Somehow I just wanted to talk to the girl and explain she needed to grab some grit and use alternate phrasing here and there. She is a cutie, I did talk to her for a bit but nothing serious, just fun. We couldnt take the "thrash" growler that was on stage so my friend and I went outside for awhile. *I saw them with SX just so you dont get confused, I didnt go to the Edguy show.

No Edguy...saw them with SX twice this last tour.

I think this topic is no longer being addressed, and we should stop bumping this thread.