Ok so now what?

Don't listen to him.

Our American dollar sucks right now, so I need the money.

Yeah, that's my excuse. Pathetic, but Hell, I tried.

Oh yeah it's Christmas too.

HOLY CRAP IT'S CHRISTMAS AGAIN!? I remember last year we were talking about Melancholia's toe socks that she got for Christmas. And Fathervic's money from his parent's was going through the mail! Man, how time flies.

I still have no short term memory though.

I saw a gypsy with pink toe socks. It sucked.

@thered: make it a euro and i'll think about it.

Holy guacamole!

All the cool people is in here and I'm here without my umbrella!

Ben, I have a hand that is named Kudos, does that count? I had a bit of a problem tatooing the K on the thumb but it's still sweet.
Kudos to you all, and kudos again!

@theredin: Heeeeey looooooong time no glee! how are you doing man?
I also thought you were dead. I guessed you couldn't have lived much longer after the whole incident with the bear, the honey and the chainsaw.

@finntalian: BDay? BDAY? why wasn't I informed!!!! (well, at least i could have been a bit less uninformed, this time...i guess :p )

@rest of sweet beasts: I adore you :)
I'll try to stick a bit more in here...the color suits my avatar...

fathervic (the one who now is called melonian)

FatherVic said:
@theredin: Heeeeey looooooong time no glee! how are you doing man? I also thought you were dead. I guessed you couldn't have lived much longer after the whole incident with the bear, the honey and the chainsaw.
First off, life sucks. Working one day a week is tough on the bones man. I think I am turning into an old man by doing this. It's the hardest job in the world. I take at least one call per day. It hurts my wrist to pick up the phone. God, I need a vacation.

Secondly, could you refresh my memory a bit about that whole bear incident. Ever since starting up that crack smoking again, my memory....wait what? Oh god, I can't remember. Errrrrmmmmmmm please pick up the phone and dial again.

well i dialed again but I only got response from an old man saying you were gone fishing...then she said something like "millenium hand and shrimp"
weird

fathervic (memory leaking, too)