Ok so now what?

Hey! Happy Birthday.

Are Italians non-human? All I know is that they make good pizza and slaves. Sorry, I've been playing way too much Rome: Total War (I enslaved the whole population of Rome o.k.!?)

Any-dang-way back to what I was about to say:

So, Bambi's goin' on about how she can make all my fantasies come true. So I says, "Even this one I have where Jesus Christ is jackhammerin' Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resemblin' a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus' tummy-tum?" Well, ten beers, twenty minutes, and thirty dollars later I'm parkin' the beef bus in tuna town if you know what I mean. Got to nail her back at her trailer. That rhymes. I have to admit, it was even more of a turn-on when I found out she was doin' me to buy baby formula. (Thanks Bloodhound Gang)

Oh wait, wrong thread.

Yes, happy birthday! :D

I've been made to understand this is a cool place, so I decided to make an appearance, which I guess means this place isn't cool anymore ;)

Hey, i leave for a few days and see what happens!

Happy belated birthday Rei, hope you had a nice one! :D
And thanks for liking my avvy, and i'm glad you enjoyed the sweets (if you mean what i thought - i can send some more anytime you want ;))

:D

And btw...

Once upon a time there was a pencil. The pencil was skyblue. It was a happy pencil, that looked like a pen. One day a grey pencil came along. It had buttons. The grey pencil kicked the blue one in the balls, and took its place forever. End of story.

Siren said:
And btw...

Once upon a time there was a pencil. The pencil was skyblue. It was a happy pencil, that looked like a pen. One day a grey pencil came along. It had buttons. The grey pencil kicked the blue one in the balls, and took its place forever. End of story.
Will you marry me?

Oh yeah, noone told Wolfman Von Jones what to do.

So here's my answer: Do the dishes.

Theredintheskyisours said:
Will you marry me?
Thanks, but not really.
A siren has many responsibilities, there's simply not enough time for marriage.

Not to mention the robot and the wolf and other superheroes would never allow that.