Nicks European Vacation '04

I didnt know my news would get so much feed back :D.

Mizz I might go, Im still not sure. Although you trying to entice me with pot is fun :D :D. I'll have to see how much money Im going ot have :(.

Nick

NicktheClayman said:
I didnt know my news would get so much feed back :D.

Mizz I might go, Im still not sure. Although you trying to entice me with pot is fun :D :D. I'll have to see how much money Im going ot have :(.

Nick
Feel free to visit my boyfriend and I

You can of course stay at our place...

- I think we can find you a place to sleep / crash -- when you're done drinking, smoking and listening to DM ...

@Nick: at which time of year do you plan to make this trip of yours? i might not even be here when it happens, we need to be organized :D

seriously, if i could give you shelter i'd tell you be afraid of nothing and get here at once, but i can't cause i don't live alone. :cry: as for boat, that's imo the best way to get here from italy, but it just takes too long for some people's likes. ;)

MagSec4 said:
MizzMinX: Kobenhavn rules! :Spin:
About it being cheap though, strongly disagree.
arhh well Im from Jutland and I rarely go to København... How long did you stay in Denmark ?

CHEAP - I was referring to the present weedprices --- I think Christiania is the cheapest place to buy weed in DK

--- anyway I haven’t smoked weed for like a million years now – I think Im getting to old

Well thanks everyone for considering taking me in :D. It is GREATLY appreciated, and I will need people to show me around :) :).

Siren I plan to go late June/early July '04. I figure the summer time is the best time to travel :D. Although traveling in the other seasons is nice also :headbang:.

Mizz, thank you for the offer to take my large, space taking body into your house :D. The smoking and listening to DM is a certain thing. The drinking thing is not :D, but who knows. It is close to a year away :).

Nick

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Whoa, a lot talking about weed. You naughty people. :p :saint:
Oh, wicked, wicked Lolita. Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Lolita

"Oh, she is a naughty person and she must pay the penalty, and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for saying WEED: we'll tie her down on a bed and spank her."´
:tickled:
I cant help myself -​
:p

You know what you have to do Nick, visit the world. It will be henceforth called:

NicktheClayman's 2004 World Domination (and visitation) Tour

Kinda catchy and rhymes, but its what you must do to appease all your fans.

MagSec4 : You dont have to _smoke_ it ;) ;)
MizzMinX: He's coming to Amsterdam, forget it ;)
You cant possssibly win from ..their..our prices :D :D
Or the weed, for that matter :p

Woooooooooh
Nick in the Netherlands!!!1111 :Spin: :D :D

Lol, I should go on a world domination trip. Although, that might have to wait :D.

Wazoo Im going to need a certain blonde who is in love with Mikael Stanne to show me around :p :p. Would that be a problem?

Mizz I will still come and visit you no matter what the hell the pot is like there :D.

Nick

@MizzMinX: Luv, thats cos the booze in Sverige is sooo fcking expensive that it even looks cheap in Danmark :rolleyes:

@MagSec: I'm sure you know the word "koekje"..? ;) Right. And now that in combination with your question. (And besides that, think of tea, cake, waterpipe.. etc etc ;))(I nevar smoke :-o)

@Nick: Ow ow ow! I am not in love with Mikael! :-o I worship him :lol: Like I worship the band :-o OMG
And Niklas is so very cute too..! (hehehe)
Anyywayy
Iiii wouldnt mind going to Amsterdam again :cool: mwheheheh
OMG Reggae