Ok so now what?

*shakes his body*

Dancing whilst listening to Asgaroth is one of the most amazing things in the world, truly reserved for true of the truest truly metalheads over here. Or something. :loco:

@Siren: Hi, there, akridoula!! You guys are too bored, but you're welcome. Try the weird/hard-to-understand stories thread, I use it whenever I feel the world is pale grey and has nothing fun to offer. :)

@Theredin: They are old fellas from the Dark Tranquillity board. Dance the dance of happiness, my man.

|ng.

then I guess we should party?

uhmmm it's me?? here??? again??? o_O

must be dreaming...that's possibly it!

well keep sleeping...yes...sweet baby...

Sweet sweet baby, I'll never let you go
Shimmy shimmy cocopop! Shimmy shimmy pow!
Shimmy shimmy cocopop! Shimmy shimmy pow!
Granma granma, sick in bed
Called the doctor and the doctor said
Let's play the rythm of the head

(Dances like a Jamaican)

FatherVic said:
then I guess we should party?

uhmmm it's me?? here??? again??? o_O

must be dreaming...that's possibly it!

well keep sleeping...yes...sweet baby...
Can it be!? Can it be the almighty!? And to think I thought you died.

Or are you his ghost?

Anyways, I got a keg, cups, and three corpses out in the truck. Shall I grab 'em?

Ok, I'm jealous now. I'm wandering this board, giving my time away on it (some people would assert it is technically a waste, but it's not my opinion)... and FatherVic gets all the glory and praising words?!?! You, americans, are really crazy, but now I got you and I know how to behave: BEWARE THE EVIL INGENIUS, MUAHAHAHAHAH, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

|ng.

@|ng: i'm sorry my dear robot, i was too busy oiling you. i will soon spill my sick brain on the weird thread you talk of.. you need one more coctail now or are you ok? :D

Life.

Life ?

Here ?

On this board ?

icon_eek.gif

Must be hallucinating.

Kudos to all.

Siren said:
@|ng: i'm sorry my dear robot, i was too busy oiling you. i will soon spill my sick brain on the weird thread you talk of.. you need one more coctail now or are you ok? :D

Nah, you're nice and charming, my dear. Keep on oiling, it's soooo relaxing. :)

@Jester: You, little weirdo englishman. Bad child you are, yes, bad boy. :loco:

@Theredin: You, little wierdo american. Uhmmm... I already said something like this, right? I'm getting older and older, I feel like a day older every day!!!

|ng (Spanish weirdo)

Native-Irish American, god get it right non-American Spaniard!

Now all we need is Melancholia, Rei Toi (or whatever) and Fathervic to stay, and we all would be set to go.

By the way I want Asgaroth to make a video, and have Snoopy (or one of those people) play the keyboards. You know how much that would rule?

hmmmm, yes? thought i heard someone calling me? :p
nice to see all you beautiful people once again! i'm so sorry i don't browse much anymore. you see, the older i get the heavier the load of everyday businesses *sigh* also, add my desperate daily attempts at speaking an evil language and you might understand why i'm so stressed *sob*
ooooh, but i've just noticed siren's new avvy: it's awesome!!!
btw, thank you sooo much for the candies, they're way too yummy: i had to lock them away to save a few for the muffinn man ;)
and now, let's sing a song. all together. ready? on three.

one...

two...

haaappy birthdaaay to reiii
haaappy birthdaaay you <please sing your insult here, with feeling>

:p :p :p

customizations of the above song are welcome.