Ok, so who's the next big thing in British Metal?

Frost do indeed rule. I reviewed their FilthyBlackShit demo for The Metal Observer (www.metal-observer.de go check it and the site out, I'm Niall if ye wanna check my profile too) and i've high hopes for the new album!!

by the way I do alot of reviews for underground Irish bands but if anyone here is in a band and wants their demo reviewed then e-mail me niall@metal-observer.de

hey there tim ,, nice to see you in here, and thanks for the words on tangaroa :) .. im sure both of us can get somewhere and prove the people saying we are good, correct!

we are playing dungeon fest as well this year ,, last year was a really good laugh and we got to play with obsidian :) .. woohooOO!!

i think, wandering blade, that its a fiver per day, but dont quote me, but yeah, im pretty sure, there is a huge thread on our raw nerve forums about it, so i will check and let you know soon :) ..

other bands to check out ,, kevorkian solution , my cross to bare, unsanctum , madman is absolute, gutworm ..

all rather nice and swish

hackers eh! sad cunts.

yeh the phallicide stuff slays man. i heard it a while ago. i still wanna hear the kevorkian solution because the name mademe laugh. hehe. i was supposed to see them at the grindfest (i think) but was fresh out of cash.

see you at Dungeonfest.