Ok this might just be me, and this might be a wast of a thread but....

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
To me it sounds like Jonas is saying in the beginning of Complicity:

I have no name, I'm your basic nerd.

I will stand by that til the day I die.

Not really, but you know.

Ok I'm done.

:worship:

dude, i love this girl, just got off the cell with her, when im, drunk i love her more. god i hate life, but she is keeping me alive

fuckin a man! 7,000 posts!?!?! holy shit I LOVE YOU...but yeah this girl is all i think about and jonas, his vocals sooth me. he keeps me there you know? same with all katatopnia but im a vocalist so i look up to him. i want to meet hims and have a good talk. i feel so sad right now, i know its not just the drink talking, i just share stuff more when i drink.

yeah, I know the feeling. It's pretty much music and my gf all the way for me in the same way. Everyday life just depresses me or pisses me off. It's the chilling with the gf, music and partying that keeps me sane.

I'm actually thinking of hitting my Jägermeister. Quite an insane idea though, as the time is 10 AM in Sweden :cool:

ha yeah man its 1 am herre, im thinking of gettting some tequila so i just fuck myself over. if it werent for katatonia and this girl, i might as well call it a millenium and go hunt down sum little kids and eat theit souls and go to jail, then obviously record 2 record WAIT IM IN AMERICAN JAIL RAPED BY BUBBA!!!! fuckk that ill go to college next semster

heehe i just drankj somew

and i grabbwe some milk and cereal and through it togetehr. IM DRINKING CERAEAL!!!!

Deadhouse is on. saddest song ever. jonas lemme hold you, you sound so sad in this song, tell me howyou do it. : ( : ( : (

hehe im on last resort right now. discouraged ones is the best man\. so sad, relates to my drunkeness. i know i will laugh at this tread in the morning.

but NERVE IS ON!!!! seond song on the saw you drown single. plz send me that single, ill gfive you 1 swedish pounds for it KTHX!