Ok

coldshovel

Aug 19, 2003
Visit site
Heres what I think. I haven't really spoke on any of this. I think it's kinda unnecessary. You gotta think, who is behind Anthrax, i.e. management. These are the fucks who are saying "yeah baby do this do that, everyone will love you, you guys will bring in so much with Joey and Danny back." Or whatever and however it goes or went. I think this can be mostly blamed on a dissillusional management team. In other words the management team are a bunch of fucking idiots! Only worrying about the cash. I'm not saying Anthrax (Scott and Charlie) don't think about making money. That's what they play music for. But to me this is a totally weak attempt for a last ditch effort. I love Anthrax, I have met all the guys numerous times, some a little more congenial than others, but they are all nice guys. I guess all in all, I'm saying it's not just Scott and Charlie. A totally wacked out management team is likely to blame for the influence. Write thier management team and ask what the fuck they are thinking. $$$$$$$$$ And I really don't think this will draw as much as they hope it will either. I wish the best for all the guys but this is so "un-metal". DONE :wave: