Okay, I have a question

Mr. Palomar

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
What, in your opinion, is the most ear destroying and unlistenable piece of music you have ever heard? It doesn't have to be metal but haha by that I don't mean Enrique Inglesias.

Merzbow gets my vote, but that's a pretty steriotypical answer. I'm also itching to listen to some Whitehouse.

I'm a bit of a sadist and much more of a masochist so fire away.

i actually like the unlistenable music- for good sadistic metal, try Khanate, Goatslood, Electric Wizard, Today is the Day. In fact Id say Sadness Will Prevail by today is the day, is the most fucked up sadistic thing ive ever heard.

speed said:
i actually like the unlistenable music- for good sadistic metal, try Khanate, Goatslood, Electric Wizard, Today is the Day. In fact Id say Sadness Will Prevail by today is the day, is the most fucked up sadistic thing ive ever heard.
Hell motherfuckin' yes. Today is the Day - Sadness Will Prevail is the most fucked up sadistic piece of work I have ever heard and I absolutely worship it.

A lot of extreme doom, my favorite genre, is excruciating. Huge walls of guitar.

Khanate
Goatsblood
Burning Witch
Hierophant
Disembowlment
Sourvein
Esoteric
Evoken
Morgion
Funeral For Rosewater
Noothgrush
Molehill
Toadliquor

Drone acts such as Sun O))), Earth, and Boris are great as well.

Sadistik Exekution is pretty brutal on the ears.

Buy Terrorizer magazine the next time it has a free cd on the cover - you'll get about 3 good songs out of twenty - the rest are unlistenable due to either bad production, terrible singers or just shitty songwriting.