Ol... a request.

ultrachronic

Sep 4, 2007
Fife, Scotland
Can't find any decent tabs for Evile songs, and i'm crap at learning by ear :erk:

So, if you've got the time... would you be able to post the tabs to the main rhythm of We Who Sre About To Die?

I'm not bothered with the solo, as I'm shit, and can't properly solo yet :lol:

Cheers :)

I've got no time to do them man, but the best thing to do is keep trying to learn by ear. in my opinion thats one of the best ways to advance as a guitarist/musician.

I can hear a tune and figure it out on the guitar in my head before trying it. seriously, try.

Yeah but then again, not everyone can do it. I'm one of those lucky ones whos been able to figure stuff out by ear from the stat, some people struggle for ages until they manage it.

I've got no time to do them man, but the best thing to do is keep trying to learn by ear. in my opinion thats one of the best ways to advance as a guitarist/musician.

I can hear a tune and figure it out on the guitar in my head before trying it. seriously, try.

Thats so true, and the more you play a single style of music, the more you know the pattern of the riffs. what would thrashers do without these 4 chords?

|-----------------------|
|-2---5---7---8---------|
|-2---5---7---8---------|
|-0---3---5---6---------|

:loco:

Yeah but then again, not everyone can do it. I'm one of those lucky ones whos been able to figure stuff out by ear from the stat, some people struggle for ages until they manage it.

i disagree, i think anyone can be as good as they want at something, they've just to put the work and time into it. I couldn't play guitar or know anything about music until I decided to dedicate myself to both.

All i could do before guitar was kick people's ass on Street Fighter 2 Turbo (Snes)