OL Checking In from Tour

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
Hey all, just at the hotel getting ready to go to the next show. Some guy just walked past carrying melons. He fucking stunk.

Tours going excellent so far, the Sanctity and RMD guys are awesome, getting on with them great. The shows so far have kicked ass.

My Moser Bastard V blew up right before going on stage in Southampton. Luckilly I found an awesome music store who fixed it up for me the day after.

Cheers for all who've come out and took the time to check Evile out!

Feel free to come say hi when you see us, or call us names, whatever.

:headbang:

To NODNOL!

Hey all, just at the hotel getting ready to go to the next show. Some guy just walked past carrying melons. He fucking stunk.

Tours going excellent so far, the Sanctity and RMD guys are awesome, getting on with them great. The shows so far have kicked ass.

My Moser Bastard V blew up right before going on stage in Southampton. Luckilly I found an awesome music store who fixed it up for me the day after.

Cheers for all who've come out and took the time to check Evile out!

Feel free to come say hi when you see us, or call us names, whatever.

:headbang:

To NODNOL!
Red Dwarf reference right at the end there :) (if i'm not mistaken :lol:)

I'm such a nerd :cool:

Just sat backstage at the zodiac in oxford on zeffs laptop.............with permission.

Fucking Herman Li's here. Awesome.

Awesome :D Whyfor was he there? Did you enjoy the Zodiac? It's a nice venue, or at least it was last time I was there. Not been since they did it up.

DF are mates with Sanctity. Herman drove from London.

I tried talking to Herman, but he just didn't respond at all. Didn't seem bothered. oh well. It's funny how someone can damage someone's interest in a band by how they treat people.

Zodiac was a brilliant venue. That was probably one of the best shows we've ever played.

DF are mates with Sanctity. Herman drove from

I tried talking to Herman, but he just didn't respond at all. Didn't seem bothered. oh well. It's funny how someone can damage someone's interest in a band by how they treat people.
My friend met Herman last night at the MEN and he was fine with him. They are a good band live but ive been to much better gigs. :zombie:

Hahaha, Everybody loves Evile :D. Well i was talking to some guy on the train home yesterday and he saw you guys with Municipal Waste and he fucking loves you guys now. And Ol, how long do the Hell shirts usually take to get delivered, ordered mine last Tuesday.