OL Video Archive

here is the complete video of aldiar al mukadisa in 2 part. (from istanbul gig 29 jan 2005)

http://students.sabanciuniv.edu/~sevinc/aldiar%20al%20mukadisa%20(part1).avi
http://students.sabanciuniv.edu/~sevinc/aldiar%20al%20mukadisa%20(part2).avi

it is in two part since my camera is only able to record 2-2,5 minute videos. hope you'll enjoy it . second video includes the belly dancer.

i have a very limited web space so i'll have to move this 2 file on thursday. be quick to download it. on thursday i will upload estarabim video.

cheers

aldiar al mukadisa files are great.! we were just a step back from the camera recording this! =)
well, if anyone helps, i'll post some pics from Rock The Nations..
oh by the way, the performance wwas f*cking awesome.. Avi and Yatzi were unbelievable!! (hey! all of the band is awesome of course!!)we love u guys!

i compressed the aldiar al mukaddisa vids in xvid and released them on emule,the sound and video quality are same as in the other version,but as i have a very little upload bandwidth it's not easy to dl it from me,but once somebody with a high bandwidth gets it it'll be okay,and please you also share these files.don't be a leecher once for orphaned land's sake :Spin:

here are the ed2k links;

ed2k://|file|orphaned.land.-.aldiar.al.mukaddisa-part1(live.in.istanbul2005).avi|16785408|6795533EE9A8CB9F090E92D325A699AC|/

ed2k://|file|orphaned.land.-.aldiar.al.mukaddisa-part2(live.in.istanbul2005).avi|27957248|D424E65422910518327DFA505E2A316F|/

and btw,i am still waiting for esterabim vid:)

estarabim videos are available for download through this location.

ftp://avaton.no-ip.biz/suicidal/

the song is again divided to 2 files, you should download

estarabim live istanbul 1.avi
estarabim live istanbul 2.avi

don't try "estarabim live istanbul part 1.avi " as long as it is not complete and uploaded by mistake.

thanx to dreamcell for the webspace. hope you'll enjoy the videos.

cheers

Yeah I wonder as well... Hell, Orphaned Land should have another show in Tel Aviv and film it... put the documentary as a bonus if allowed!

Isn't the progpower gig shoot by the crew there, and edited, then sent back to the band?
I think so... then you got even more material for use!

Pagan's Mind shoot a gig back in april, but hey, they still have no thought of releasing it yet.
They shoot that and 3-4 other gigs (they are going to pick the best for the dvd), and when the record company once in the future will ask for a dvd because of the high demand from the crowd.
Hell, then the dvd is almost released already! :D

Now that's good thinking?
Many gigs can become one dvd, Dream Theater's - Once In A Livetime ex. :)!

I love to watch a quality dvd or a good live feed from a concert!
We want some live material!

Great to watch OL video! I got some of the videos of the European tour, great. It takes you to the concert :)

Good luck Orphaned Land!!
Don't rush into a dvd if you are busy, but some bands never release a dvd... that's bad :(
Cya!