Old Bridge NJ show

White Cluster

Aug 14, 2001
Delaware
Visit site
I am heading up to this show in about a week. Anyway, I have a few questions about the venue for those that have been there. Can you bring a camera in?Should you get tickets before hand?Should you get there early? Also, is there anybody from the delaware area heading up to this show? Just curious and maybe looking for someone who needs a ride up to see the show that is not a psycho. I usually go with some friends but i think they are all working. Thanks guys

I definitely recommend you get your tix beforehand.. People in NJ tend to pay at the door.. there is a seperate line for people with tix.. If you dont have a ticket you will have to wait a looong time on a looong line... You can bring in a camera unless its something proffessional, like a disposable one, they search your bags at the door..

WHITE CLUSTER: I live in Bergen County, North Jersey... i think i'm about 30 minutes from Old Bridge but i'm not totally sure... and i don't want to put you off track, thanks anyway :)

I was thinking about heading to that show, maybe I'll see a few of you there.

I saw them in Pittsburgh in January, but since I'm back in Allentown now It's only 75 miles away from me. Hoping I can go....