Old Feared songs renewed with Metal Foundry...

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
Some of you might not heard these songs earlier, the sound kinda sucked on the mp3s. So now I had the chance to redo them and fooling around with Metal Foundry.

Let me know what you think, the songs are My last line and Our Dying world.

http://www.feared.se

The my last line song is a favourite of mine cause our singer gets to growl like hell.

That's the thing I really like about the Metal Foundry: It sounds natural, and depending on who's using it, it "changes" itself to the situation. I mean, we use the same samples, but our results are soooo different. Awesome!

That's the thing I really like about the Metal Foundry: It sounds natural, and depending on who's using it, it "changes" itself to the situation. I mean, we use the same samples, but our results are soooo different. Awesome!

The truth is that I always incorporate and mix snare and kick with my own samples.

But I'm really enjoying the overall metal foundry sound. And I kinda end up starting out from the presets made by Jocke Skog ;)

Ass kissing or not, that made my day. Thanks guys!

beerbuddies.gif

That I don't know, but if it says Devin, it should be him. ;) Otherwise it should be clearly stated, I think, for legal rights-something-I'm-not-too-good-at. :D

Great music. I dont know if it is of myspace quality but sometimes the vocals are messing with the music, it have a lot high frequencies and ssssssss in some words. Try a DeEsser.