Old Iron Maiden BB'ers with different nicks: Identify Yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
don`t you have to go and overindulge somewhere? I think you`re ready to show your immaturity again by the way you handle alcohol. barf barf barf!!! You should invest in a carpet cleaner or a car wash maybe? What`s it like having to clean your own vomit from a friend`s car(if he is still your friend?)?

Ray_M said:
don`t you have to go and overindulge somewhere? I think you`re ready to show your immaturity again by the way you handle alcohol. barf barf barf!!! You should invest in a carpet cleaner or a car wash maybe? What`s it like having to clean your own vomit from a friend`s car(if he is still your friend?)?

I can't say anything about that one...done that before! Only it wasn't their car, it was their apartment balcony. LOL The thing is that they lived upstairs. Sure hope the people below them weren't around at that time. LMAO!

Ray_M said:
There's no need to be like that. :erk:

You and GG are lovers. :D

The Real Moonchild said:
There's no need to be like that. :erk:
you`re the one starting "it". Or have you already forgotten? I came to this board recently to see some old GC bb`ers, and you started right away with the name calling.

Reactions: Stormwatch
Everyone take note of what happens when the asswipe brothers GG and Ray get a hold of a thread........insults, infantile name calling, and stupidity reign supreme.

You two are like troublemaking little boys who are experimenting with each others sexuality......."Wow, I didn't know a dick could do that".......it is little wonder that you are almost universally despised you poor, sad bastards.
Self esteem issues are always such a difficult aspect of any mental illness.

Ray_M said:
you`re the one starting "it". Or have you already forgotten? I came to this board recently to see some old GC bb`ers, and you started right away with the name calling.

The Real Moonchild is a fucking prick. He and John Silver just spend their time posting fucking bollocks in this forum - sooner they get bored and go away the better.

Nightwing said:
Everyone take note of what happens when the asswipe brothers GG and Ray get a hold of a thread........insults, infantile name calling, and stupidity reign supreme.

You two are like troublemaking little boys who are experimenting with each others sexuality......."Wow, I didn't know a dick could do that".......it is little wonder that you are almost universally despised you poor, sad bastards.
WTF???? :confused: Have you read most of the other posts on this board? GG and Ray are no worse than any of the other dicks posting here like Silver and Soundmaster.

TakinTheMusicBack said:
The Real Moonchild is a fucking prick. He and John Silver just spend their time posting fucking bollocks in this forum - sooner they get bored and go away the better.
Where's your BIG thread saying you would never set foot in this forum again? I don't forget it pansy pussy.

Fuck off to where you were before infantile bastard.

TakinTheMusicBack is an elephant cock sucking, cow fisting, father fucking, child raping, Catholic bishop molesting, baby raping, horse genital stimulating, cum licker.

Iced In Flames said:
Hey Proggies.

What was that band? Zero Hour? there was a song by them I thought fucking rocked. It started out with a fucnky sounding bass line then got heavy as all fuck in a weird timed riff. Sounds like most prog songs ;) hahah but I cant remeber the name. I think PFM mentioned it to me.
The Towers of Avarice?

OH NO!!!! Silver put me on ignore!! Shit what will I do now?!

Bet you still read this anyway, stupid. :loco:

BTW Your sig is the worst ever - it's in NO WAY amusing as you seem to think it is.

Stupid.

Nightwing said:

You're just a pissed off Aussie who hasn't seen an Iron Maiden gig in yrs & yrs:tickled:

you talk with forked tongue grasshopper:p I can search your threads and find them chock full o' insults:D

Not only are you an asshole but a hypocritical one :yow:

Reactions: Stormwatch
Status
Not open for further replies.