Old Iron Maiden BB'ers with different nicks: Identify Yourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
TakinTheMusicBack said:
OH NO!!!! Silver put me on ignore!! Shit what will I do now?!

Bet you still read this anyway, stupid. :loco:

BTW Your sig is the worst ever - it's in NO WAY amusing as you seem to think it is.

Stupid.
Of course he put you on ignore:Smug: he's a PUSSY:loco: that's what pussies do :yow:

Golden_Goose said:
You're just a pissed off Aussie who hasn't seen an Iron Maiden gig in yrs & yrs:tickled:
That is certainly true!
you talk with forked tongue grasshopper:p I can search your threads and find them chock full o' insults:D
Yeah that's true also - you have to fight fire with fire sometimes. So?
Not only are you an asshole but a hypocritical one :yow:
Nah, I'm actually a pretty nice guy - most people I meet like me. Conversely, a lot of people even on this board don't seem to like you, my friend.
Unlike me, nearly every thread you and your mate Ray participate in ends up in an infantile name calling fest, highlighted by the kind of high school crap you've got in your sig at the moment.
Hypocrite?
Perhaps there have been moments of hypocrisy in my life, like most people, if they are honest, would admit...............this isn't one of them though.

Nightwing said:
That is certainly true!

Yeah that's true also - you have to fight fire with fire sometimes. So?

Nah, I'm actually a pretty nice guy - most people I meet like me. Conversely, a lot of people even on this board don't seem to like you, my friend.
Unlike me, nearly every thread you and your mate Ray participate in ends up in an infantile name calling fest, highlighted by the kind of high school crap you've got in your sig at the moment.
Hypocrite?
Perhaps there have been moments of hypocrisy in my life, like most people, if they are honest, would admit...............this isn't one of them though.
:D I suppose you should start a poll you asshole:)

You'd be surprised to find that most of the people who say they don't like me are the ones who ruined the IMBB such as yourself :eek:

I'm sure if you asked say?
Black Dragon, Nav., Cryptic Writings,even RAINKING & Rosie they'll tell ya i'm :cool:

You might get a difference of opinion from yourself,Silver Dildo, Mr. Beast, Bif & The Real Moonchild

But then again i wouldn't give a rat's ass what you guys think:tickled: cause you guys aren't worth the sweat on my balls:loco:

Golden_Goose said:

You'd be surprised to find that most of the people who say they don't like me are the ones who ruined the IMBB such as yourself :eek:

Black Dragon, Nav., Cryptic Writings,even RAINKING & Rosie they'll tell ya i'm :cool:

You might get a difference of opinion from yourself,Silver Dildo, Mr. Beast, Bif & The Real Moonchild

But then again i wouldn't give a rat's ass what you guys think:tickled: cause you guys aren't worth the sweat on my balls:loco:
Not only that but Nightwing is a racist too.
A closet cocksucker :lol:

Reactions: Stormwatch
TakinTheMusicBack said:
WTF???? :confused: Have you read most of the other posts on this board? GG and Ray are no worse than any of the other dicks posting here like Silver and Soundmaster.
In addition to being a dick John Silver is a smelly dothead.

:)

Only females wear "dots" Moe Ron. And I'm very clean actually. But since you're almost certainly from Jersey, you must be a filthy sweaty pig with armpit stains on your vest.

John Silver said:
:)

Only females wear "dots" Moe Ron. And I'm very clean actually. But since you're almost certainly from Jersey, you must be a filthy sweaty pig with armpit stains on your vest.
For starters I'm not from New Jersey, I live in Brooklyn. Second, I apologize for the dothead remark, how about that filthy turban on your head. And I also don't appreciate the Indians taking up the computer jobs in the northeast and undercutting the industry, which is what's lowering the wages and limiting the jobs to many American born citizens. I also thank you for bringing in a whole tribe and driving up rents and the cost of living, and finally I thank you for being responsible for alot of the jobs being outsourced to India. If you didn't accept lower wages the government would not look elsewhere to save money. Now if you think I'm making this up then you must be living on another planet because it is all over the papers in New York.

Golden_Goose said:

Rant on mate......you are proving with every word you type just how absolutely right I am......not to mention infinitely more rational.
Just let it go.

sheesh.. I thought your dot head comment was just a passing insult, but I didn't think you were going about with such a huge chip on your shoulder. I know about Indians taking away jobs from Americans.. its happening with Britain as well. As an Indian I don't know why I should be bothered by it. :)

quote: Now if you think I'm making this up then you must be living on another planet because it is all over the papers in New York.

Were we even discussing any of this? Do you step up to anyone on the street to talk to them like this?

Btw, care to tell me who you really are? :)

AngryBlackMan said:
For starters I'm not from New Jersey, I live in Brooklyn. Second, I apologize for the dothead remark, how about that filthy turban on your head. And I also don't appreciate the Indians taking up the computer jobs in the northeast and undercutting the industry, which is what's lowering the wages and limiting the jobs to many American born citizens. I also thank you for bringing in a whole tribe and driving up rents and the cost of living, and finally I thank you for being responsible for alot of the jobs being outsourced to India. If you didn't accept lower wages the government would not look elsewhere to save money. Now if you think I'm making this up then you must be living on another planet because it is all over the papers in New York.
Hmmm, let's see......

Fake nick? Check.

Stupid, racist remarks? Check.

Xenophobic fear of anyone who isn't a redneck? Check.

Could be any one of about five racist, redneck and frankly dangerous idiots from the IMBB.........the sort of people the admin on this BB do not tolerate, or so I have been assured. :cool:

Nightwing said:
Hmmm, let's see......

Fake nick? Check.

Stupid, racist remarks? Check.

Xenophobic fear of anyone who isn't a redneck? Check.

Could be any one of about five racist, redneck and frankly dangerous idiots from the IMBB.........the sort of people the admin on this BB do not tolerate, or so I have been assured. :cool:
I went under the same user name on the Maiden BB. So just because someone thinks you're an asshole and disagrees with your distorted views they have to be from Jersey. Get a life you Neo Nazi asshole.

Ahh, you're all a bunch of whingers trying to show who's the biggest kid in the playground :lol:

I think this threads iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.