Old knacker signing in...........

The Philth

Badly preserved!
Mar 5, 2007
The Heart Of England
Hi to you all, I've finally got my backside into gear & signed up!
I've been following Saxon & attending their gigs since the early days. Yes, I'm THAT old! :OMG: And I've have had the pleasure of seeing the band in Germany while I was in the army (fond memories of the Westphalenhalle 3 in Dortmund) & then UK on my return to civilian life.
Picked up The Inner Sanctum this morning & I have to say that in my opinion it's one of the BEST albums the lads have ever done. I've been blasting it from my car while driving around my local area in an attempt to 'educate' the local hoody & baseball cap wearers.
I shall now bugger off, pour myself a beer & read through this forum! :kickass:

Hi to you all, I've finally got my backside into gear & signed up!
I've been following Saxon & attending their gigs since the early days. Yes, I'm THAT old! :OMG: And I've have had the pleasure of seeing the band in Germany while I was in the army (fond memories of the Werstphalenhalle 3 in Dortmund) & then UK on my return to civilian life.
Picked up The Inner Sanctum this morning & I have to say that in my opinion it's one of the BEST albums the lads have ever done. I've been blasting it from my car while driving around my local area in an attempt to 'educate' the local hoody & baseball cap wearers.
I shall now bugger off, pour myself a beer & read through this forum! :kickass:

The gig in Dortmund, was that the one that was a sort of indoors bike track.
I saw them there in the mid 80's along with Whitesnake, Motorhead and a few other bands (think it was their version of Moster of Rock).

Halle 3 was (and probably still is) an all standing hall, perfect for a Saxon gig. I don't remember a bike track but I do remember us turning the car park into a bit of a motorcycle racetrack after the gig..........

in an attempt to 'educate' the local hoody & baseball cap wearers.

don´t forget the big balled baggypant skaterfreaks :lol:

welcome dude :headbang:

this is how my car looks like when i tune in "need for speed" in the streets

lowridergolf2la7.gif

thank the lord that i got my ass up last year to get more amplification in it to show that metal is still alive :headbang: